1. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    03 Nov '12 10:51
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    From another forum site (poster is not a professional)

"iPads do not get viruses - in the definition of a virus being a malicious program that propagates itself across your operating system. The 'sandbox' nature of the iPad and the lack of a main file management system prohibitits that.

For anything to spread on your iPad you have to to take steps to ma ...[text shortened]... at have been hacked to go to bad places...and if you tap on those ads you'll go there."
    "prohibitits..."

Sounds like a software issue...
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Nov '12 11:42
    Oops! I found and fixed several typos in the original, but I missed that one ....
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 02:50
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Oops! I found and fixed several typos in the original, but I missed that one ....
    Noodles is not amused I'm sure.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 09:49
    Originally posted by Dzp111
    Aaargghhh!! Happened again by just refreshing this page!!! I'm seriously not making this up people.
    If there is anyway you can take an image, then send site feedback so we can arrange to get the image, that would be useful. No adult ads should be shown.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 13:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    If there is anyway you can take an image, then send site feedback so we can arrange to get the image, that would be useful. No adult ads should be shown.
    Strictly for research purposes.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 13:332 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Strictly for research purposes.
    Ha! Rumbled.

Rumbled : ((tr) Brit informal to find out about (someone or something); discover (something) the police rumbled their plans)
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 13:46
    Ha! Rumbled.

Rumbled : ((tr) Brit informal to find out about (someone or something); discover (something) the police rumbled their plans)
    The Sharks and the Jets "rumbled" in 1957 on Broadway.
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '09
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 00:18
    Wish I could but then I'd get in trouble here. Just happened to me again simply by tapping (clicking) on 'Refresh this game'. I don't know.. I'm only glad that my wife believes me, even if it apparently happens only to me.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Nov '12 01:27
    Check out your iPad store and see if you can find a virus checker program or its equivalent. The virus problem may not be as bad as with Windows but there should still be programs available to check out problems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree