1. Joined
    05 Sep '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:17
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    If people were free to carry guns wherever they liked there'd be a hell of a lot more carnage going on than happened yesterday. Terrorists would have the right to tote guns wherever they want. The less guns in this world the better.
    Terrorists tote guns wherever they want NOW. Are you serious? If they are given "the right?" Huh? Do you think they care about laws? C'mon man.

The less evil people in the world the better. Guns do not kill people. People kill people.

Get a grip.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:19
    In Australia where we have gun laws there were 0.86 deaths by firearms per 100,000 people. In The US were you have the right to own about 50 guns each it seems there were 10.5 deaths per 100,00. More than twelve times the amount of deaths by gun in the US than Australia. I think those figures say it all in relation to gun laws.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:23
    Originally posted by faithj323
    Terrorists tote guns wherever they want NOW. Are you serious? If they are given "the right?" Huh? Do you think they care about laws? C'mon man.

The less evil people in the world the better. Guns do not kill people. People kill people.

Get a grip.
    I don't need to get a grip but you need to take your hand off it.

If the law says you can carry a gun what's to stop terrorists going anywhere they like and shooting anyone in site. Yes they can and do smuggle guns but it would be a hell of a lot harder to carry around a gun if there were laws preventing it. Thank god I live in Australia and not where you come from where you think you have the right to carry a gun where you please. You lot are flipping crazy.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:25

Get a grip.
    Yes but if there were no gun toting rednecks like yourself there would be a whole lot less deaths by gunshot.
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:25
    In Australia where we have gun laws there were 0.86 deaths by firearms per 100,000 people. In The US were you have the right to own about 50 guns each it seems there were 10.5 deaths per 100,00. More than twelve times the amount of deaths by gun in the US than Australia. I think those figures say it all in relation to gun laws.
    They say absolutely nothing. We are not Australia.

The violence we have here is the result of a crapload of problems in our society and government. Cannot simplify it down and say if we had less guns, we would have less deaths. If we had less screwed up, angry, misguided people we would have less deaths.

Enforce the laws that are on the books. Don't make up new ones.

I know of no one who has 50 guns. That's a bunch of internet crap that people read on the internet and believe. Most law abiding people own a few at best.
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '15
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:26
    Yes but if there were no gun toting rednecks like yourself there would be a whole lot less deaths by gunshot.
    Not a redneck - what a leap.

And the rednecks I know are out killing deer. Not people.

Nice try
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:28
    They say absolutely nothing. We are not Australia.

The violence we have here is the result of a crapload of problems in our society and government. Cannot simplify it down and say if we had less guns, we would have less deaths. If we had less screwed up, angry, misguided people we would have less deaths.

Enforce the laws that are on the books. Don't ...[text shortened]... et crap that people read on the internet and believe. Most law abiding people own a few at best.
    Except for farmers basically no one owns a gun over here. I've never even seen a gun. Never care to.

So what you're saying basically is that Australia is a much better place to live that the US. That's one thing we agree on.

Have a nice day !!!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:29
    So in Australia it is harder to get guns legally than in the US?

If we are to stop these terrorist attacks it seems to me there will have to be a 100,000 man army of some kind to go into northern Iraq and wipe those barbarians off the face of the map.

We need to grow some balls and get rid of Al Quida, Boko Haram and ISIS. That is the only way to stop innocent and unarmed people getting killed by those brainwashed terrorists who have to totally mistaken view they are going to some kind of Islam heaven and all that. Totally duped as usual.

The other road is to totally pull out from the entire middle East and let those barbarians have their own repressive states. Is that somehow better? Literally millions of women owned as cattle, unable to get educated, even the boys only getting an extremist Islam education? Is that going to be the end result of all this madness?
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:29

Nice try
    You's are always killing something over there. Usually something that is innocent and can't fight back.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So in Australia it is harder to get guns legally than in the US?

If we are to stop these terrorist attacks it seems to me there will have to be a 100,000 man army of some kind to go into northern Iraq and wipe those barbarians off the face of the map.

We need to grow some balls and get rid of Al Quida, Boko Haram and ISIS. That is the only way to st ...[text shortened]... ly getting an extremist Islam education? Is that going to be the end result of all this madness?
    No I'm with you there. Let's get real and send an army over there to finish it. Those IS clowns are madmen. There seems to be too much pussy footing around at the moment. Time to get serious.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:35
    You's are always killing something over there. Usually something that is innocent and can't fight back.
    So killing animals to eat is, what, terrorism? It has been going on for about 20,000 years over here in the America's. I guess that means all the Amerinds of north, central, and south America are all terrorists then. Imagine the disgust of it all, wanting to survive. Most of the hunters in the US do exactly the same. A minority of hunter asssholes do go out and just kill for sport, they should go to jail IMHO.
    I heard stories of these insane hunters going to Africa, hiring helicopters to kill whole herds of elephants with 50 MM machine guns in the choppers, like in Viet Nam.

THAT is barbaric. A hunter in Alaska feeding his family, storing up enough meat for winter is just survival just like it was 20,000 years ago when the first people came into the America's.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:35

Nice try
    Go down to your local school or church. Rednecks with the right to own guns popping up left right and centre there.

You guys can have your guns and all the problems that go with them. Just keep them out of Australia. We don't want your problems here.
  13. Tyranny USA
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:37
    I legally carry daily. Another good point is people who hate guns are the first to call someone with a gun if there life is in danger and they hope that person they called shows up quick.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So killing animals to eat is, what, terrorism? It has been going on for about 20,000 years over here in the America's. I guess that means all the Amerinds of north, central, and south America are all terrorists then. Imagine the disgust of it all, wanting to survive. Most of the hunters in the US do exactly the same. A minority of hunter asssholes do go out ...[text shortened]... s just survival just like it was 20,000 years ago when the first people came into the America's.
    No one in the US needs to hunt to survive. They kill for the pleasure of it. Like that poor lion over in Africa a while ago. One of your lot blasted it for a trophy. Killing an unarmed innocent animal for pleasure. What fun !!!
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:39
    Originally posted by HairDog
    I legally carry daily. Another good point is people who hate guns are the first to call someone with a gun if there life is in danger and they hope that person they called shows up quick.
    We call the police.

You must feel like a big tough man toting that gun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree