1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 09:241 edit
    @suzianne said
    And no, I don't wish. But you go on telling yourself that, just like you keep telling yourself other misrepresentations.
    It’s stuff you’ve said Suzanne, stuff you have posted about yourself.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '20 09:25
    @pianoman1 said
    Very bingeable.
    Anya Taylor-Joy is excellent as Jennifer Shahada (Beth Harmon in this adaptation of Walter Tevis’s 1983 true life novel).
    Indeed, 2 sittings for me.
    I shall watch it again in a few weeks.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 00:46
    @divegeester said
    It’s stuff you’ve said Suzanne, stuff you have posted about yourself.
    No, it is your misrepresentation of stuff I've posted. You do know what a misrepresentation is, don't you? Yes, of course you do.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 01:12
    @suzianne said
    No, it is your misrepresentation of stuff I've posted.
    I only repeat things which you have said about yourself publicly.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 04:38
    @very-rusty said
    You know I'd actually have to see that to believe it. It is possible if the guys were so drunk they couldn't stand to begin with.

Fights never last very long unless there are a bunch of people involved on both sides. One on one rarely lasts longer than about 2 minutes. I went to an an event where the guy lasted 14 seconds in a MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts ) match!!!

-VR
    YouTube : They Live/South Park
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 08:28
    @divegeester said
    I only repeat things which you have said about yourself publicly.
    Quotes out of context, selective quotation, literal interpretation without seeking meaning, slight alterations that change meaning e.g. 'looks like we found a winner' becomes 'I declare the winner', constant repetition of your creation with tantrums of name calling if your creation is challenged... I guess it's just what you do, but don't call it banter because it plainly isn't.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 08:512 edits
    @petewxyz said
    Quotes out of context, selective quotation, literal interpretation without seeking meaning, slight alterations that change meaning e.g. 'looks like we found a winner' becomes 'I declare the winner', constant repetition of your creation with tantrums of name calling if your creation is challenged... I guess it's just what you do, but don't call it banter because it plainly isn't.
    I’m aware that you are in the same clubs as Suzianne and want to be there for her in her time of need, when she needs the likes of you and ghost of a duke to speak for her, to answer questions for her in debate etc. If you actually knew what you were talking about here, instead of firing of a list of ad hominem insults, I might take you seriously.

You have no idea what I am referring to in my exchange with Suzianne, do you.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 08:551 edit
    @suzianne said
    No, it is your misrepresentation of stuff I've posted.
    Ok seeing as you are determined to make an honesty issue out of this and send out your “big gun” club mates like Petewxyz, let’s do this.

What specifically have I said about you which is something you have not said?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 09:20
    Three episodes in.

Loving it.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 09:511 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Three episodes in.

Loving it.
    What is it you are enjoying most about it?

I loved the 50s and 60s sets and decor, especially in her adoptive home and also liked the the visualisations of the chess patterns on the ceilings.

Her vulnerabilities inherited from her abusive upbringing and the example of her adoptive mother were subtlety underwritten by a silent observation of the flawed genius.

The one thing I was slightly disappointed in was the somewhat overplayed sexualisation of her character’s physical attractiveness.
  11. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 12:44
    @divegeester said
    *coughs*
    Oh, I see.
    Divegeester humor.

So, it was sort of like turning your head during a physical exam. An innocent reflex check.

Haha. Now I get it.

*coughs*
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 13:16
    @athousandyoung said
    [youtube They Live/South Park]_Jxm6JQDN98[/youtube]
    Is this even worth watching?

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 15:00
    @wolfe63 said
    Oh, I see.
    Divegeester humor.

So, it was sort of like turning your head during a physical exam. An innocent reflex check.

Haha. Now I get it.

*coughs*
    Think of it as Eric Morcambe coughing “ARSNAL” when Ernie said something inadvertently risqué
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 15:21
    @wolfe63 said

*coughs*
    Watch that cold wolfy! 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 19:33
    @divegeester said
    I’m aware that you are in the same clubs as Suzianne and want to be there for her in her time of need, when she needs the likes of you and ghost of a duke to speak for her, to answer questions for her in debate etc. If you actually knew what you were talking about here, instead of firing of a list of ad hominem insults, I might take you seriously.

You have no idea what I am referring to in my exchange with Suzianne, do you.
    He's taking issue of you exemplifying yourself as a "principled poster" while reacting to those with actual principles with disregard.

What you may or may not be "referring to" is of no interest to anyone. You'd know this if you actually read and absorbed what people write to you instead of merely "waiting for your turn to speak".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree