1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 01:00
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    I will have to direct you to Russ for that answer...Obviously there was not a good enough reason to ban me from the site, although I have been banned from more than one thread though back in the old days! 😉 😀 Hell Trev, I think you are ahead of me on bans if you want to look at it that way! 😉 😛

-VR
    Can't argue there, my longest was a month if I remember correctly. Good times.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 02:06
    Originally posted by @trev33
    It was for the rest of us 😛
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 02:211 edit
    Originally posted by @trev33
    I believe I had gotten a month too, but they reduced it. I think Phlabs gave me that one, but not certain, long time ago now! ( Just a forum ban not a site ban)

Didn't you once get a years ban?

-VR
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 07:182 edits
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    Thank you ...but I’d have to bring my sisters along too you know. 😉
    soundz good.

In wanna meet y'all .. but you will have to you bear the light of it...ok?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 07:24
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    I would love to meet everyone of you !
    Play a game of chess or buy you a beer or both.

Happy New Year to all.
    eff yeah bro ... my wavelength ...long and soft !!
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 07:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 07:28

8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 07:30

9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    LOL....Press your luck see how far it gets you!!

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:08
    I will start by saying there are several people. All the Clan members I've been playing with for close to a decade now. Oh yea I can't forget GBS & Handy Andy

Maiden Gertrude, Robbie, Potatoe Head, little v. just to see what they are really like. Oh and how could I forget hoh! 😉

-VR
    Coming back to your OP; if I ever get to Toronto I shall certainly look up GBS. Perhaps a business trip opportunity will emerge. Sorry but I don’t see a visit to Nova Scotia likely to be happening.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 17:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Coming back to your OP; if I ever get to Toronto I shall certainly look up GBS. Perhaps a business trip opportunity will emerge. Sorry but I don’t see a visit to Nova Scotia likely to be happening.
    We are a few hrs away by plane then another 45 minutes or so to the airport.

It is further than people think who are not on this side of the ocean. 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 18:12
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I would gladly meet up with you in Toronto. Many years ago Frank Burns (now there's a name from the past eh?) flew into Toronto on business and I drove the 3 hours to meet up with him. We went out to dinner and played some OTB games. That was back in...well suffice to say a long time ago. This past fall I traveled out to the west coast and made a point of heading to his home where he and his wife made me feel very at home. We had kept in touch, via the phone, over the years and it was like old home week when I arrived at his "estate". Great times were had.
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 22:23
    I will start by saying there are several people. All the Clan members I've been playing with for close to a decade now. Oh yea I can't forget GBS & Handy Andy

Maiden Gertrude, Robbie, Potatoe Head, little v. just to see what they are really like. Oh and how could I forget hoh! 😉

-VR
    Still got a hard on for me I see.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 22:581 edit
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Still got a hard on for me I see.
    HOH...LOL...Just when I think you've passed on you show up.....No, just letting a new person know you are the king of "Insult Throwing"!!! 😛

How you been you old dog? Lots of coal in stocking this year? 😛 😉 Oh yea, would still like to meet you in person, just to see how bad ass you really are!!!

-VR
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '18 23:32
    I believe I had gotten a month too, but they reduced it. I think Phlabs gave me that one, but not certain, long time ago now! ( Just a forum ban not a site ban)

Didn't you once get a years ban?

-VR
    Kind of. I asked for my old account to be banned but kept creating new accounts while I was travelling that constantly got banned. Finally let be back when I paid for a sub. it would have been around a year. Skeeter got a proper year ban I think though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree