1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 19:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    It's only what you deserve, robbie. You're a pathetic little man with nothing to offer but insincere rubbish.
    bravely spoken.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Your statement is demonstrably false.

1. Here is your statement and I quote, ' I ask you how many rules you have broken' - Clearly you were not interested at all in which of the rules you produced were false or true you were only interested in using the list to make a personal attack as I have just demonstrated using your own words.

2. Here is ...[text shortened]... nds. There are simply far too many interesting other things to be doing. I hope you understand.
    Sir,
    You are talking about things that were said as the conversation went along. I was trying to get you answer questions which you were dodging like a politician caught with his pants down in a public place.

Had you answered the question right from the start we would have never got to the point where I had to ask you individual questions, which of course now you are taking out of the context they were meant. SURPRISE, SURPRISE coming from you (SARCASM)

I was trying my best to get you to answer questions which you just kept avoiding. So I continued to ask more. You knew I would not stop asking until I got an answer of some kind from you.

All you had to do is man up and answer the first question I asked you. That would have ended it, right there. You love the drama for some reason known only to you. I am beginning to agree with others that you are indeed a pathetic little man!

Kindest Regards,
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Easy on the brews, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 20:567 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    You are talking about things that were said as the conversation went along. I was trying to get you answer questions which you were dodging like a politician caught with his pants down in a public place.

Had you answered the question right from the start w ttle man!

Kindest Regards,
    Easy on the brews, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    You are talking about things that were said as the conversation went along - Very Crusty

page 1,

'So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? Very Crusty' - attempting to use the text for a personal attack, transparent, predictable and not very clever.

page 2 top

repeats the personal attack -

So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? By the way I don't think people have finished speaking, watch you manners, sir.

One question should be easy for you to answer, without dodging around it! Do you need me to repost all the questions for you, or would you like to answer the one about which rule(s) you have broke

vain, predictable and another transparent attempt to use the text to form a personal attack.

conclusion: Very Crusty is full of more Bull that a herd of Texan Longhorns and his time would be better spent with other like-minded persons who place value on Bull and who enjoy sucking lemons. Handy Andy, Divegeester and that good ol barrel of laughs, that bundle of joy, FMF spring to mind.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 21:203 edits
    You are talking about things that were said as the conversation went along - Very Crusty

page 1,

'So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? Very Crusty' - attempting to use the text for a personal at ...[text shortened]... ndy Andy, Divegeester and that good ol barrel of laughs, that bundle of joy, FMF spring to mind.
    robbie,
    I am not dodging anything. You wouldn't answer any questions so I kept asking you more. The more you avoided answering them the more I asked you. Apparently one of your fellow JW'S disagrees with some of the answers you gave in the spirituality Forum.

One of you is lying? Which one is it? If you think I made a personal attack against you, you are completely wrong. Just still avoiding to answer any of the questions that were asked to you. If you think I was attacking, you must forget the Moderator debates, and forget how I debated back then.

I was very gentle with you. You always try to make a mountain out of a mole hill to divert the questions asked you which were innocent questions. You want to remain silent and not answer then, you know from past experience I am going ot continue to ask them and make them harder for you as I go.

Shame Andy, Dive, FMF and I aren't in agreement with you. That is just the way it is, when you think you smarter, and brighter than everyone else, my old friend. 😛 Please keep in mind that we all don't agree with each other on everything either, this is just one thing we all seem to be in agreement with. So we must all be wrong, and you correct! 😉

Now you have a wonderful evening,
    Looks like Karma is really nipping hard on your butt,
    You don't even have any of your own minions backing you on this one,
    Kind Regards,
    Have a wonderful evening, take it easy on the brews, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 21:45
    robbie,
    I am not dodging anything. You wouldn't answer any questions so I kept asking you more. The more you avoided answering them the more I asked you. Apparently one of your fellow JW'S disagrees with some of the answers you gave in the spirituality Forum.

One of you is lying? Which one is it? If you think I made a personal attack agains ...[text shortened]... is one,
    Kind Regards,
    Have a wonderful evening, take it easy on the brews, 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    from page one you attempted to use the text to personally attack and vilify me, your problem is Crusty your are just too dim, seriously , you must be the worst troll I have ever come across.

Really Crusty??? which answers does he disagree with Crusty, shall we take you apart again??? tell us which answers that I gave does he disagree with? 'One of you is lying?' a false dichotomy based on an assumed value. Do you know how thoroughly tedious it is to point out your moronic attempts at trolling? 'You always make mountain out of a mole hill'. Insipid platitude, please for goodness sake spare me having to read this, copy and paste something, anything, I'll read just about anything except this incessant drivel. You finish it off with an appeal to forum dullards, low rated lap dogs and someone whose face would probably crack if he smiled, thanks it feels good to disagree with that motley crew.

evening is fine! my Biryani is delicious, my wife pretty and my beer chilled and made from the finest malt Germany can produce!
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 21:55
    from page one you attempted to use the text to personally attack and vilify me, your problem is Crusty your are just too dim, seriously , you must be the worst troll I have ever come across.

Really Crusty??? which answers does he disagree with Crusty, shall we take you apart again??? tell us which answers that I gave does he disagree with? 'One o ...[text shortened]... delicious, my wife pretty and my beer chilled and made from the finest malt Germany can produce!
    "please for goodness sake spare me having to read this, copy and paste something, anything, I'll read just about anything except this incessant drivel."

Pot, kettle, black.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 21:581 edit

Really Crusty??? which answers does he disagree with Crusty, shall we take you apart again??? tell us which answers that I gave does he disagree with? 'One o ...[text shortened]... delicious, my wife pretty and my beer chilled and made from the finest malt Germany can produce!
    Robbie,
    You have obviously had too many of Your chilled beers. I am sure your wife is beautiful. We are not discussing her right now. Why bring her into the conversation?

Now try to focus, even if you have to shut one eye to do so. No one was making a personal attack on you. It was questions about JW'S and their what seemed to me to be very strict rules.

Try your best when answering to space your paragraphs so it isn't just one long mess of words. As you well know I don't go into the Spirituality Forum. You will see that a poster did say in this very thread that another JW disagreed with some of things you said.

I appeal to no one. I speak for myself as I've always done. When a fellow JW is disagreeing with what you are saying, then one of you are lying? I don't have to be real bright to see that.

You may want to lay off the beer and pay some attention to that beautiful wife of yours! 😉

Kindest Regards,
    Now keep in mind take it easy on the brews, old friend,
    You may say things you will later regret saying,
    Just looking out for you own best interest,
    Sincerely, Your old buddy,
    -VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 22:042 edits
    Robbie,
    You have obviously had too many of Your chilled beers. I am sure your wife is beautiful. We are not discussing her right now. Why bring her into the conversation?

Now try to focus, even if you have to shut one eye to do so. No one was making a personal attack on you. It was questions about JW'S and their what seemed to me to be very ...[text shortened]... ter regret saying,
    Just looking out for you own best interest,
    Sincerely, Your old buddy,
    -VR
    Oh dear Crusty you don't seem to be doing very well, you made a claim which you used as a pretext for claiming that we were lying, So Crusty your evidence please, which one of my answers did he disagree with, second time asking.

Apparently one of your fellow JW'S disagrees with some of the answers you gave in the spirituality Forum. One of you is lying? Which one is it? - Very Rusty.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 22:10
    Oh dear Crusty you don't seem to be doing very well, you made a claim which you used as a pretext for claiming that we were lying, So Crusty. your evidence please, which one of my answers did he disagree with, second time asking.

Apparently one of your fellow JW'S disagrees with some of the answers you gave in the spirituality Forum. One of you is lying? Which one is it? - Very Rusty.
    robie,
    Apparently there were several of them he disagreed with. Just go in Spirituality and find it for yourself. You can do that can you? If not, I am sure someone will remind you. 😉

YES, that does remain the question most important which JW is lying? 😛

Now relax,
    Have a tea instead of a beer,
    Karma still nipping hard at your butt,
    Enjoy the rest of your evening,
    I'll talk to you when you've had some time to rest, 😉

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '16 22:152 edits
    robie,
    Apparently there were several of them he disagreed with. Just go in Spirituality and find it for yourself. You can do that can you? If not, I am sure someone will remind you. 😉

YES, that does remain the question most important which JW is lying? 😛

Now relax,
    Have a tea instead of a beer,
    Karma still nipping hard at your butt,
    E ...[text shortened]... ening,
    I'll talk to you when you've had some time to rest, 😉

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Oh dear Crusty, you made the claim and yet you cannot substantiate it, what do we call someone that makes claims they cannot substantiate Crusty? thats correct, a bawbag!. You see Crusty thats what happens when you hang out with other bawbags, you become like them. You don't want to be a joyless ol bawbag, do you Crusty? Cast them off and free yourself before its too late.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 00:07
    Oh dear Crusty, you made the claim and yet you cannot substantiate it, what do we call someone that makes claims they cannot substantiate Crusty? thats correct, a bawbag!. You see Crusty thats what happens when you hang out with other bawbags, you become like them. You don't want to be a joyless ol bawbag, do you Crusty? Cast them off and free yourself before its too late.
    robbie,
    Go to bed and get some sleep, you'll feel better in the morning. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Karma still nipping your butt,
    Sincerely,
    -Vr
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 00:30
    ...tell us which answers that I gave does he disagree with? 'One of you is lying?' a false dichotomy based on an assumed value.
    galveston75 said, of the list of 140+ things, that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And, of those 140+ things, you've said it is a "list of fictitious items" Who is telling the truth? You or galveston75?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 00:351 edit
    Very Rusty: Apparently one of your fellow JW'S disagrees with some of the answers you gave in the Spirituality Forum.

Really Crusty??? which answers does he disagree with Crusty, shall we take you apart again???
    Thread 166448
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 01:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    galveston75 said, of the list of 140+ things, that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And, of those 140+ things, you've said it is a "list of fictitious items" Who is telling the truth? You or galveston75?
    Obviously, galveston75 is out to personally attack and vilify robbie. It's outrageous!
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 07:051 edit
    That will probably be the last we hear from Robbie on that.

As I said in that thread linked by FMF, I don't think Robbie is as serous about some of the Jehovah's Witness rules as he would have us believe. Certainly not as serious as Galveston75 it seems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree