1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Crusty i never drink a beer before 5 O'clock, its a rule that I have, now what are you slobbering about, make what worse? you said that I am only going to make it worse for myself and you have been asked twice to explain what it is and as yet we are still left wondering whether or not you are in yours senses.
    robbie,
    Your post you explain who you are talking about, if you DARE!!!

Originally posted by Very Rusty
    wow it must be like a bawbag convention, wall to wall bawbags, lap dogs and stoney faced forum dullards everywhere

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:542 edits
    robbie,
    Your post you explain who you are talking about, if you DARE!!!

wow it must be like a bawbag convention, wall to wall bawbags, lap dogs and stoney faced forum dullards everywhere

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    maybe I am not speaking English or Crusty is stoned on weed but i tell you truly Crusty you are only coming thorough in waves of delirious gobbledygook.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:571 edit
    maybe I am not speaking English or Crusty is stoned on weed but i tell you truly Crusty you are only coming thorough in waves of delirious gobbledygook.
    You are ignoring me again. Bless your little heart.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:01
    Crusty i never drink a beer before 5 O'clock, its a rule that I have, now what are you slobbering about, make what worse? you said that I am only going to make it worse for myself and you have been asked twice to explain what it is and as yet we are still left wondering whether or not you are in yours senses.
    Eph 5:18
    And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:05
    Originally posted by josephw
    Joseph,
    Very good a quote from the good book too! He claims to have one beer and he waits till 5:00 P.M., now I am sure he will stick to that story. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:081 edit
    robbie,
    Name names, or be quiet. You are afraid to name actual people. FYI, Just because you do weed doesn't mean everyone does, not that there is anything wrong with it. Probably better for you than your Health Beer...LOL...

Kind Regards,
    Ok, I really gotta go now,
    Don't miss me too much,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:09
    Joseph,
    Very good a quote from the good book too! He claims to have one beer and he waits till 5:00 P.M., now I am sure he will stick to that story. 😉

Regards,
    -VR
    I'm ok with a beer or two, but ...
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:10
    Joseph,

Regards,
    -VR
    It's five o'clock somewhere.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:15
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    It's five o'clock somewhere.
    And time for another! 😉
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:24
    robbie,
    Name names, or be quiet. You are afraid to name actual people. FYI, Just because you do weed doesn't mean everyone does, not that there is anything wrong with it. Probably better for you than your Health Beer...LOL...

Kind Regards,
    Ok, I really gotta go now,
    Don't miss me too much,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    better for your health than a beer, really? I suspect its pointless asking you for evidence Crusty, you don't really do evidence preferring to proffer your opinions instead.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:261 edit
    Ecclesiastes 9:7
    Go, eat your food with rejoicing and drink your wine with a good heart, because already the true God has found pleasure in your works.

Psalm 104:15
    And wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice, To make the face shine with oil, And bread that sustains the very heart of mortal man.

1 Timothy 5:23
    Do not drink water any longer, but use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent cases of sickness.

Did Jesus have a beer? you bet!

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' - Matthew 11:19
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 16:04
    Oh dear Crusty you don't seem to be doing very well, you made a claim which you used as a pretext for claiming that we were lying, So Crusty your evidence please, which one of my answers did he disagree with, second time asking.
    You missed this, robbie: galveston75 said, of the list of 140+ things, that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And, by stark contrast, you've said it is a "list of fictitious items". Who is telling the truth? You or galveston75? Here is the "evidence" you asked for: Thread 166448
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 16:59
    You tell him Josephw
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 17:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    You missed this, robbie: galveston75 said, of the list of 140+ things, that "most if not all of these things are backed up by scripture". And, by stark contrast, you've said it is a "list of fictitious items". Who is telling the truth? You or galveston75? Here is the "evidence" you asked for: Thread 166448
    You are probably being righteously ignored also.

Especially you!
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 17:02
    Ecclesiastes 9:7
    Go, eat your food with rejoicing and drink your wine with a good heart, because already the true God has found pleasure in your works.

Psalm 104:15
    And wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice, To make the face shine with oil, And bread that sustains the very heart of mortal man.

1 Timothy 5:23
    Do not drink water any ...[text shortened]... say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' - Matthew 11:19
    Absolutely Robbie; you don't need pompous religious pricks pontificating over your lifestyle do you.

Err...wait a minute...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree