1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:052 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Rusty as the people has said its been posted before, probably three times or more to my knowledge. If you want to know about any specifics I will be more than happy to explain but I am certainly not wasting my time debunking the false or explain the basis for those that may be true.

You have no interest in the beliefs of Jehovahs witnesses you ...[text shortened]... attempt to to vilify me because quite frankly I am too brilliant to be caught by regular means.
    repost:

Sir you missed the questions I asked you, or rudely ignored them.

robbie,
    So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? By the way I don't think people have finished speaking, watch you manners, sir.

One question should be easy for you to answer, without dodging around it! 😉 Do you need me to repost all the questions for you, or would you like to answer the one about which rule(s) you have broken.

Regards,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:091 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    repost:

robbie,
    So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? By the way I don't think people have finished speaking, watch you manners, sir.
    If you want to know about the beliefs of Jehovahs Witnesses go to jw.org, its the only official site on the internet.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:103 edits
    repost:

robbie,
    So as usual you are dodging the question. Too many hard ones there for you to answer, I can see why you wouldn't want to. How about how many have you broken? Willing to answer that one? By the way I don't think people have finished speaking, watch you manners, sir. ...[text shortened]... r you, or would you like to answer the one about which rule(s) you have broken.

Regards,
    -VR
    Ok Rusty, psssss, just between you and I. I regularly divulge secret information to my enemies and those not entitled to know. Rule 138. There I said it, phew, I feel better now.

Please destroy this text after reading.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:163 edits
    Ok Rusty, psssss, just between you and I. I regularly divulge secret information to my enemies and those not entitled to know. Rule 138. There I said it, phew, I feel better now.

Please destroy this text after reading.
    robbie,
    You try to pass it off as a big joke. I am serious when I ask you how many rules you have broken. Are you claiming to have broken only one Rule 138? Is that your final answer? I believe you are being dishonest with me. Just dodging the question as you know there are many on that list you've broken. Are you really even a JW? What do your fellow JW'S think of your behavior?

Regards,
    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:24
    robbie,
    You try to pass it off as a big joke. I am serious when I ask you how many rules you have broken. Are you claiming to have broken only one Rule 138? Is that your final answer? I believe you are being dishonest with me. Just dodging the question as you know there are many on that list you've broken. Are you really even a JW? What do your fellow JW'S think of your behavior?

Regards,
    -VR
    I told you Crusty I regularly divulge secret information to my enemies and those not entitled to know. Furthermore i am far too clever and brilliant to substantiate claims that are blatantly false.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:27
    I told you Crusty I regularly divulge secret information to my enemies and those not entitled to know. Furthermore i am far too clever and brilliant to substantiate claims that are blatantly false.
    robbie,
    By refusing to answer the questions you are actually answering them. Thank you!

Regards,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:29
    robbie,
    By refusing to answer the questions you are actually answering them. Thank you!

Regards,
    -VR
    Any time Crusty old bean, always a pleasure.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:34
    The people have spoken Crusty old bean and you should not have posted your list of fictitious items here.
    A lot of it is not fictitious, as you well know.

You also made a big spiritual deal about not watching the olympics 4 years ago. Is that the rule this time around?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 18:351 edit
    robbie,
    Yes, I am sure it is a pleasure! I can feel the sarcasm from here in Canada. 😛 I can't help if you are a dishonest person now can I? 😉 Now I know you've broken at least more than one rule!

Regards,
    -VR
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 19:30
    I went to JW.org to see what it is all about, have to confess I know very little about JW's. Anyway that site showed only 1/10th or less the questions posed by that list. Does that mean if the questions posed are not on that list, the list is void?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 20:16
    Nothing was done about that posting, so I guess it doesn't matter where you post what ever topic you want. Go look, unless a Moderator removed it since then, but it was there for days!! When the page flips I may repost it again! 😛

Regards,
    -VR
    Well, there IS a 'movement' about to abolish all the forums and put everything into one ginormous forum, for the fanbois who want everyone to be able to see them in all their unearned 'glory' (all fanbois all the time).
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 20:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, there IS a 'movement' about to abolish all the forums and put everything into one ginormous forum, for the fanbois who want everyone to be able to see them in all their unearned 'glory' (all fanbois all the time).
    Yup, after they got the moderation in their pocket, and since the
    administration doesn't care about the loss of subscriptions, that's
    the direction they're taking. That way they won't be chased out of
    debates or spirituality for their toxic 'boy gang' attitudes and can
    steamroll any protest.

Speaking of which, Rusty, I wish you'd not play into their hands.
    Robbie is an old victim of the boys club, even suggesting that he's
    protecting molesters and abusers.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 20:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I went to JW.org to see what it is all about, have to confess I know very little about JW's. Anyway that site showed only 1/10th or less the questions posed by that list. Does that mean if the questions posed are not on that list, the list is void?
    Most, if not all of what I take issue with the JWs over, are subjects not posted on their website. Robbie is just ducking out, and don't blame him. This thread should be in spirituality.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 20:371 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Most, if not all of what I take issue with the JWs over, are subjects not posted on their website. Robbie is just ducking out, and don't blame him. This thread should be in spirituality.
    It's not a huge deal it's not in Spiritual since there is not much spiritual going on there anyway.

I wonder what an elder would say about the questions or statements posted?

He would probably throw you out on your ear.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '16 20:53
    robbie,
    Yes, I am sure it is a pleasure! I can feel the sarcasm from here in Canada. 😛 I can't help if you are a dishonest person now can I? 😉 Now I know you've broken at least more than one rule!

Regards,
    -VR
    Ok Crusty you got me, I joined the gym breaking rule number one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree