1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 21:29
    Originally posted by Seitse
    FMF's lapdog is as Christian as Caitlyn Jenner is a woman.
    Did she treat you to an inspection?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 21:50
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did she treat you to an inspection?
    If Bruce had only drunk more malt liquor instead of that craft beer, he would still be a dude!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 23:471 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I already did. And I did when it was first brought up, and every time it's brought up, as you well know.
    Who is it you think has "brought up" the idea of "abolishing all forums" and replacing them with just one?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 00:14
    Well, there IS a 'movement' about to abolish all the forums and put everything into one ginormous forum, for the fanbois who want everyone to be able to see them in all their unearned 'glory' (all fanbois all the time).
    What nonsense. You've been caught out here completely making something up ~ and then railing against the people you claim have done the thing you've completely made up. 🙄
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 01:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    What nonsense. You've been caught out here completely making something up ~ and then railing against the people you claim have done the thing you've completely made up. 🙄
    "What?"
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 01:58
    "What?"
    You're saying untrue things, Suzianne, and then going all cowardly when called on it. 😛
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 07:37
    I wonder if Lap_dog_Jeester will change his name to DiveJenner?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 07:38
    "What?"
    This little "back-out" you keep using, you get it from Robbie?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 07:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I wonder if Lap_dog_Jeester will change his name to DiveJenner?
    Ah Robbie, I was just thinking about you,
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 08:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This little "back-out" you keep using, you get it from Robbie?
    No, it is simple mockery.

Mockery of what you and your partner in crime, FMF, always do when confronted about your ridiculous ideas.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '16 12:30

Mockery of what you and your partner in crime, FMF, always do when confronted about your ridiculous ideas.
    Why do think FMF and I are "partners" and what "crimes" is it we have committed?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 01:10
    Suzianne: "What?"

divegeester: This little "back-out" you keep using, you get it from Robbie?

I think, if it's attempted mockery, then you are missing your target because every time you type and post "What?", it simply draws attention to the fact you've just been called out for saying something stupid and you have no way of defending or substantiating it. I think "What?", repeated over and over and over again, is a 'simple cop out' rather than 'simple mockery', regardless of what you may think. 😉
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 02:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why do think FMF and I are "partners" and what "crimes" is it we have committed?
    "What?"

See how this works, yet?

No, probably not.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 02:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think, if it's attempted mockery, then you are missing your target because every time you type and post "What?", it simply draws attention to the fact you've just been called out for saying something stupid and you have no way of defending or substantiating it. I think "What?", repeated over and over and over again, is a 'simple cop out' rather than 'simple mockery', regardless of what you may think. 😉
    Regardless of what YOU think, Jeeves, everyone is quite aware of your hypocrisy when you start your interrogations of people to hide your rather obviously tenuous grip on what real people think. While it's true that some 'mental midgets' in this forum rely on your 'dog-whistling' to tell them what to think, there are more real people in this forum that realize you hardly ever 'get it', and so they completely ignore you. I think I'll join them.

And yeah, just in case you don't get it, I am going to continue mocking you and your pet. Enjoy.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '16 02:43
    Regardless of what YOU think, Jeeves, everyone is quite aware of your hypocrisy when you start your interrogations of people to hide your rather obviously tenuous grip on what real people think. While it's true that some 'mental midgets' in this forum rely on your 'dog-whistling' to tell them what to think, there are more real people in this forum that rea ...[text shortened]... nd yeah, just in case you don't get it, I am going to continue mocking you and your pet. Enjoy.
    "Everyone"? "Real people" v "mental midgets"?

Sounds like a kind of deluded, inverted paranoia. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree