Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Perhaps if you weren't so fast to "attack me" you may have noticed that the word "UP" was was missing between grow & some.

No, that way you wouldn't be able to attack me over it would you?

You are at least civil on your PM conversations, but then there is no one to impress is there? Perhaps something to give a little thought to, when you are not so ...[text shortened]... ing out ways to throw daggers my way. 😉

Have a Great Day, and an even better Week! 🙂
I'm seriously trying to figure out how you are construing this as a personal attack...?

I detect sarcasm and tiny trace elements of satire concerning your Internet Tough Guy post, but no insult or personal attack.

Please, enlighten me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Crowley
I'm seriously trying to figure out how you are construing this as a personal attack...?

I detect sarcasm and tiny trace elements of satire concerning your Internet Tough Guy post, but no insult or personal attack.

Please, enlighten me.
I never said "Personal Attack", I said 'attack me', and throwing daggers my way, absolutely at no time did I say "Personal Attack"! In this case it is you that is construing this as a "Personal Attack".

I would say quite a bit of Sarcasm as usual from you, but then you treat everyone that way, it may have to do with why in your own words, 'you are not very well liked as you have put it many times'.

If I take it as an insult and tell you I was insulted by it, then to me it IS an INSULT. Have I done that yet? I would say you are very boarderline, and it would be left up to a moderators descretion.

Now the Seitse tribute to me that 20+ of the clique rec'd, I would say was a "PERSONAL ATTACK" ! There is no doubt in my mind about that one what so ever!!! Being that you want to get on the "Personal Attack" wagon. Lets discuss that one, and why you don't think it is a "Personal Attack"?

You do seem to reply to many quotes that I have directed towards other people and not you. I don't quite know your reasoning for that, but I am sure you have a good explanation for that also. "It is a public forum", which I realize. Just start to wonder when someone starts answering quotes I have directed to someone else on a semi-regular basis?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Dec 08

You do seem to reply to many quotes that I have directed towards other people and not you. I don't quite know your reasoning for that, but I am sure you have a good explanation for that also. "It is a public forum", which I realize. Just start to wonder when someone starts answering quotes I have directed to someone else on a semi-regular basis?
Yes. Public forum. If you want to have conversations with specific people, then PM them.

You post lots of stuff I disagree with etc., so I react to them. Easy.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

I never said "Personal Attack", I said 'attack me', and throwing daggers my way, absolutely at no time did I say "Personal Attack"! In this case it is you that is construing this as a "Personal Attack".
Ummm, you may want to look up the word personal. Your use of the word "me" is interchangeable with "personal"

D

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
04 Dec 08

Now the Seitse tribute to me that 20+ of the clique rec'd, I would say was a "PERSONAL ATTACK" ! There is no doubt in my mind about that one what so ever!!! Being that you want to get on the "Personal Attack" wagon. Lets discuss that one, and why you don't think it is a "Personal Attack"?
Nothing else can be expected from a "special boy" like Very Touchy.

Oh wait, was that a personal attack or just a statement of fact?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
😞 If you have a degree in psychology, you really should know better than insulting and misportraying a whole group of people. (I wonder where that quote comes from? I hope it's not some serious source that is used by psychologists.)
Insulting and misportraying? According to who? You?

What I posted was a definition of Autism. If it's not "pretty" enough for you, then that's too bad.

I don't believe in "feel good" back-of-the cereal-box Dr. Phil "psychology". If you're looking for PC, then you shouldn't be looking in my direction in the first place.

It also explains Rag's behavior perfectly, which was my point.

fg

1313mockingbirdlane

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne

What I posted was a definition of Autism. If it's not "pretty" enough for you, then that's too bad.

I don't believe in "feel good" back-of-the cereal-box Dr. Phil "psychology". If you're looking for PC, then you shouldn't be looking in my direction in the first place.

no more coffe for yu😳

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
04 Dec 08
3 edits

It could also be explained away by the fact that he is a total bellend 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
It couold also be explained away by the fact that he is a total bell end 😛
Well, sure, but I didn't want to just repeat myself by calling him a dick again.

Also, I had an "a-ha" moment and wanted to share. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Nothing else can be expected from a "special boy" like Very Touchy.

Oh wait, was that a personal attack or just a statement of fact?
IF ANYONE acts like a "LITTLE BOY SEITSE" it is you! I just refer you to the personal attack you made on me in the Very Touchy Thread!

This is quite ok, good to know, this type of behavior is allowed now.

What is good for the goose, shall aslo be good for the gander in future. 😉 Thank you for posting something that can be refered to in the future, as an example! 😛

Now you have yourself a wonder day Seitse, my BOY, and an even better week-end.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Ummm, you may want to look up the word personal. Your use of the word "me" is interchangeable with "personal"

D
IF I mean "Personal Attack", I say personal attack, other wise I don't consider it a personal attack.

And attack to me is just a jab thrown my way in fun...It becomes a "Personal Attack" when it is not done in fun!

Have you ever been invloved in a snowball fight as a kid? It is done mostly for fun, not really to hurt, not to say that one can not get hurt.

"Do you got that"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Crowley
Yes. Public forum. If you want to have conversations with specific people, then PM them.

You post lots of stuff I disagree with etc., so I react to them. Easy.
So, what exactly did you disagree with, in this thread you started? In which you got a quote I had made to someone else, and decided you would start a thread on it. ( only I don't believe you used the whole quote, just in part, which may or may not change the intent of the text)

When you start answering quotes made to other people that I have made, and do it consistantly, what could that be called? Perhaps you can help me with that. 😉

You have a great day, and wonderful week-end! 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08

It also explains Rag's behavior perfectly, which was my point.[/b]
Thank you for your insight, I always wondered what the boys problem was. 🙂

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 08

Thank you for your insight, I always wondered what the boys problem was. 🙂
boy's problem. You should use proper grammar when talking with a google search cut-n-paste doctor. Suz took the time to search the web for a definition, least you could do is search the web for proper grammar use.

P-

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
boy's problem. You should use proper grammar when talking with a google search cut-n-paste doctor. Suz took the time to search the web for a definition, least you could do is search the web for proper grammar use.

P-
When your grammar becomes perfect, I may consider your
request. 😛

EDIT: Of course you have evidence that it was a cut-n-paste? Or would you be just assuming this?

EDIT2: I of course don't expect a reply, which would be par for the course. 😉