1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 12:51
    Originally posted by otg
    thank you very much, you are the comment that won me a VERY nice some of money and not you're euro trash, i said chess is full of idiots that can not help themselves by looking through facts and figures as they have nothing better to do, my colleague disagreed I WON THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙂 🙂 🙂
    You win dude.

(But only an idiocy award).
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 13:13
    Originally posted by otg
    thank you very much, you are the comment that won me a VERY nice some of money and not you're euro trash, i said chess is full of idiots that can not help themselves by looking through facts and figures as they have nothing better to do, my colleague disagreed I WON THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Idiots look through facts?

Don't spend your winnings on choking hazards.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:17
    Lol. In defense of myself. I had to give up my subscription after11 yrs. due to sickness and not working for the last 3 yrs. I can't do the real the real love of my life which is radical skydiving, for now. SO. I kill time playing chess. All my games I name FAST or fast movers as I can only play 12 at a time. When I get a challenge acceptence I look at your profile, how many games you're playing, how fast you move, whether you drag out games when you're losing and how fast you move when you are winning. My criteria for playing a game with a person. Apparently you failed. Also people that take a game and then don't move I delete immediately
    . Then I have to retype another challenge in and that pisses me off and you get blocked. So, in closing, you fit into one of those catagories. I will take any game as long as it is a FAST game. And if I know a game is lost I will resign right away and go on to the next one. Did I hurt your feelings? You must be one of those little snowflakes I keep reading about. Move on. It's only a game. I'd love to throw you out of an airplane and show you the REAL DEAL. P.S. I'm a 58 yr.old male FYI.
    I
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:17
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:27
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Lol. In defense of myself. I had to give up my subscription after11 yrs. due to sickness and not working for the last 3 yrs. I can't do the real the real love of my life which is radical skydiving, for now. SO. I kill time playing chess. All my games I name FAST or fast movers as I can only play 12 at a time. When I get a challenge acceptence I look at yo ...[text shortened]... to throw you out of an airplane and show you the REAL DEAL. P.S. I'm a 58 yr.old male FYI.
    I
    Radical skydiving. I like the sound of that.

🙂
  6. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:31
    kquinn you a complete liar as we looked you up and snowflake lol 22 years a RMC before going into banking so stop the BS and man up faggot
  7. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:33
    this was done as a bet and you being a faggot (seen his social media sites so he is a FAGGOT) and you were the easiest target as you are a complete no mark.
    as i said my work here is done Trolled 100% HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:34
    Originally posted by otg
    kquinn you a complete liar as we looked you up and snowflake lol 22 years a RMC before going into banking so stop the BS and man up faggot
    And you wonder why that person doesn't play you? YOU are the assshole here.
  9. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:35
    learn to spell retard 3 s's lol lol lol
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:36
    Got you're faggot hanging MF. Somehow I knew you are a CANOOK. I'm done. Carry on soldier.
  11. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:38
    nice pictures kuinn, as i said if you are going to lie cover all bases and make it loook real as pictures tell a totally different story about your life don't they??/ hmmmmm
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:45
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Got you're faggot hanging MF. Somehow I knew you are a CANOOK. I'm done. Carry on soldier.
    You mis-spelled carrion.
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:46
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Radical skydiving. I like the sound of that.

🙂
    BASE JUMPING.IS THE REAL DEAL. DO OR DIE. Did it once. That was enough. May do a few more. Who knows.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You mis-spelled carrion.
    Be fair sir, not easy to type in a straight jacket.
  15. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:481 edit
    kuinn = liar will put link up when we upload his details to youtube of what he really does 😉
    ps idiot, RMC is Royal marines lol lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree