Starting a clan

Starting a clan

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said

And you don’t believe Suzianne was visited by angels, because you are an atheist. So that’s two delusions we will agree on.

So are all her other stories true?
I don't believe God exists. Are 'you' deluded?

Have a good think about it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Yet another bump for the evasive Ghost of a Duke.
People find it a chore to talk to you. Stop with the entitled whining that people won't interact with you. It's NOT them. It IS you.

Grow up and deal with it. (Maybe be less invasive and hounding? Not that you will, but it's a thought.)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't believe God exists. Are 'you' deluded?

Have a good think about it.
Just answer my question Ghostly.

Why so furtive over this!

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said

It is you who are clearly dodging the question. If Suzianne is deluded for believing in angels are you deluded for believing in God? (Bearing in mind I don't believe in either).

I have posted previously that I would give a different explanation as to what Suzianne experienced. Hardly surprising considering I'm an atheist. You seem to be struggling with that?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
People find it a chore to talk to you.
And yet I am the poster in the GF who people talk to the most!
Maybe FMF too.

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
People find it a chore to talk to you. Stop with the entitled whining that people won't interact with you. It's NOT them. It IS you.

Grow up and deal with it. (Maybe be less invasive and hounding? Not that you will, but it's a thought.)
It is a chore, you're right. It's an almost childlike approach to communicating, isolating and repeatedly focusing on one particular fragment and covering his ears to any responses, pretending at times they haven't even been made.

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
And yet I am the poster in the GF who people talk to the most!
Maybe FMF too.
You seem weirdly proud of being the squeaky wheel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is you who are clearly dodging the question. If Suzianne is deluded for believing in angels are you deluded for believing in God? (Bearing in mind I don't believe in either).
Ok so in your opinion, Suzianne (and I of course) are both deluded .

The point is that this is now TWO of Suzianne’s life stories which you believe are delusions.

So let’s move onto her next one or do want to continue evading?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said

"furtive"

Stop relying on FMF's vocabulary. It is limited, because it's degenerative and demeaning. Try going a day without using his misanthropic vocabulary. I dare you.

And for God's sake, stop acting so entitled. People do NOT *have* to interact with you if they do not want to. I'm so tired of feeling that I *have* to answer your nonsense, because if I don't, then you, and your rather dim sycophants, take that to mean you're right. Regarding me, you're almost never right.

Just stop with the constant micro-aggressions.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You seem weirdly proud of being the squeaky wheel.
Do you ever reflect on Suzianne’s stories and just feel a little bit of a twit that you chucked away two robust real life connections which were well on their way to becoming firm friendships, based on your absolute certainty about one of these stories?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
I'm so tired of feeling that I *have* to answer your nonsense, because if I don't, then you, and your rather dim sycophants, take that to mean you're right.
Suzianne, if you are going to make ludicrous claims about me in this forum then you really need to expect some push back, some challenge.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said

The point is that this is now TWO of Suzianne’s life stories which you believe are delusions.

Why is it SOOOO important to you that people consider you "right"?

Are you that needful, to seek out validation on a chess website?

I find your behavior in these forums not only aberrant, but abhorrent.

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said

Whoosh!

It's like trying to explain something to plasticine. I have not said 'anybody' is deluded. That is entirely on you.

If you persist in trying to project your own words and agenda I will simply disconnect with you completely with immediate effect.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Suzianne, if you are going to make ludicrous claims about me in this forum then you really need to expect some push back, some challenge.
MY claims, unlike yours, are not ludicrous.

Ever hear of the truth? Or is that just some alien concept to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said

I find your behavior in these forums not only aberrant, but abhorrent.
I’m aware of that, but if you continually reminding me of it makes you feel better them I’m happy to read your posts about me.