Starting a clan

Starting a clan

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
All you have to do is answer my question.
I guess not.

Just observe Ghost of a Duke, this bizarre behaviour by Suzianne is what you traded two friends for. Well one friend, I had nothing to do with it until you started lying about me in your club.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
My accusations?
Oh, the "What?" defense.

As many times as you and FMF have used this in the past, it's becoming time-worn and thin.

And useless.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Yeah, this again.

I don't care how many times you try to peddle this nonsense that I don't know what I'm talking about, but people ain't buying it.
You obstensible talk nonsense: about me, FMF, people in debates, anyone who you don’t approve of..and of course yourself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
I guess not.

Just observe Ghost of a Duke, this bizarre behaviour by Suzianne is what you traded two friends for. Well one friend, I had nothing to do with it until you started lying about me in your club.
Was this before or after you started keeping files on RHP posters in your club?

You know, the club with two people in it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
All you have to do is answer my question.
Okay Dive this is my answer.

This is the last post I will make to you on this site. Yes, I know people say that and 48 hours start responding again. But that's not what's happening here. You simply don't accept answers you don't like, irrespective of their validity. You pretend something entirely different has been said and proceed accordingly. It renders you an annoyance.
I'm free here to choose the people I interact with. You are no longer one of them. And yes, I know you can carry on responding to my posts as you did to Kelly for years after he started ignoring you, but have a little respect man and jog on.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You obstensible talk nonsense: about me, FMF, people in debates, anyone who you don’t approve of..and of course yourself.
It's funny when you start getting rattled, your communication skills deteriorate even further than normal.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
Yeah, this again.

I don't care how many times you try to peddle this nonsense that I don't know what I'm talking about, but people ain't buying it.
Here’s what I said and how you replied

@divegeester said
“So we are neither of us deluded for believing in God and for Suzianne claiming she was visited by angels?
And Suzianne isn’t deluded in believing that I bribed Russ to users banned?”

You said
“Why are you repeating your accusations?
Oh, yeah, it's how you roll”

I’m asking you what accusations are you referring to?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Okay Dive this is my answer.

This is the last post I will make to you on this site. Yes, I know people say that and 48 hours start responding again. But that's not what's happening here. You simply don't accept answers you don't like, irrespective of their validity. You pretend something entirely different has been said and proceed accordingly. It renders you an a ...[text shortened]... you did to Kelly for years after he started ignoring you, but have a little respect man and jog on.
Suit yourself, my point is made.

Flounce off again like you did from club because FMF called you out for appealing to your own authority.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
It's funny when you start getting rattled, your communication skills deteriorate even further than normal.
What am I rattled about?

What “accusations” were you referring to just now?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21
2 edits

@divegeester said
Here’s what I said and how you replied

@divegeester said
“So we are neither of us deluded for believing in God and for Suzianne claiming she was visited by angels?
And Suzianne isn’t deluded in believing that I bribed Russ to users banned?”

You said
“Why are you repeating your accusations?
Oh, yeah, it's how you roll”

I’m asking you what accusations are you referring to?
And you suddenly, conveniently, can't read.

"Delusion" is a mental condition that I do not suffer from. It is related to psychotic disorders.

Do you really wanna go down this road?

Care to hear a list of the delusions that YOU have shown in these forums?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21
2 edits

@suzianne said
Was this before or after you started keeping files on RHP posters in your club?

You know, the club with two people in it.
There was three people in it for over two years, FMF, Ghost of a Duke and myself. The club in its current format was specifically cleared of all former members to provide a discussion place for the three of us to examine the attitudes, dishonesty, aggression and other behaviours of the posters predominantly in the Spirituality forum.

Ghost of a Duke was a fully active member of the club in all that time, starting threads about numerous posters, contributing daily. The three of us were of a like mind and the club was busy with discussion topics. ghost of a Duke was fully involved right from the start until the day he left.

On the day he left FMF and I suddenly became his enemies, since accused by him of toxicity, trolling and all manner of nefariousness. And yet there all his posts are still there for all you lot to see, if I let you all in…and I may.

Edit btw, the club is now defunct, there hasn’t been a post in there for months and no further discussion since Ghost of a Duke left. It was for the three of us.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
And you suddenly, conveniently, can't read.

"Delusion" is a mental condition that I do not suffer from.

Do you really wanna go down this road?
Imagining that I bribed Russ to ban those user profiles is a delusion Suzianne.

If you really believe it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester
I don't need to hear a litany of your failures.

No, I really, really don't.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 21

@suzianne said
@divegeester
I don't need to hear a litany of your failures.

No, I really, really don't.
You forgot to say La La La with your finger in your ears.

Besides, I’m not writing for your benefit.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You forgot to say La La La with your finger in your ears.

Besides, I’m not writing for your benefit.
Then don't reply to me and then claim that you're not writing for my benefit.