Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
You don't say anything about us doing the back and forth in the Club...
Haha I knew it wouldn’t be long before you were getting on someone’s nerves in there 🤣

GOLD

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 22
3 edits

@divegeester said
Haha I knew it wouldn’t be long before you were getting on someone’s nerves in there 🤣

GOLD
I always got on her nerves for some reason, I am just lucky and seem to hit the right buttons just like with you! 😛 🙂

She is just letting trev know she is on side. I don't believe he needs her to fight any battles for him. We say worst to each other in the club, no malice involved, just playing around is all.

He beats up on me playing chess, but I always learn a little something. How much have you learned lately gooster? 🙂
Oh yes, I see your Clan Leader turned down another match up with you playing my Clan Leader. 🙂
-VR

Moves
21 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
I always got on her nerves for some reason, I am just lucky and seem to hit the right buttons just like with you! 😛 🙂

She is just letting trev know she is on side. I don't believe he needs her to fight any battles for him. We say worst to each other in the club, no malice involved, just playing around is all.

He beats up on me playing chess, but I always learn a l ...[text shortened]... Oh yes, I see your Clan Leader turned down another match up with you playing my Clan Leader. 🙂
-VR
Oh yeah Torunn too, but I was talking about what you said about Earl of Trump.

Anyway good to read 👍🏻

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Oh yeah Torunn too, but I was talking about what you said about Earl of Trump.

Anyway good to read 👍🏻
Good thing you don't see what we say to each other in the "Ghost Chamber" you'd pee your panties. 🙂 😛

Long as you are entertained and not moving chess pieces, I am happy! 🙂

-VR

Moves
21 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Good thing you don't see what we say to each other in the "Ghost Chamber" you'd pee your panties. 🙂 😛

Long as you are entertained and not moving chess pieces, I am happy! 🙂

-VR
I’m amused to hear about Earl of Trumps grinding your gears and see you playing out his assertion earlier in this thread that you drive people away.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Nov 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
I’m amused to hear about Earl of Trumps grinding your gears and see you playing out his assertion earlier in this thread that you drive people away.
So your easily amused, what is new? 🙂 😛

You should have some games with Earl, he could teach you a lot about chess.

-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Which people where “driven out”… Driven out of what? You realise these threads are just identical digital webpages and not real places don’t you!

Why don’t you post threads in your club where, you, Rusty, Torunn, Stees et-al can imagine yourselves in a little pretend bar ordering pretend food and pretend drinks and have a pretend barman etc?
Kiss of, mister TOP POSTER.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Well, You don't see the difference, he also has a split personality besides being moody. 🙂

-VR
Rusty, I'm telling you once.. knock the **** off.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
you're a lying sack of scrap. I never asserted that

Moves
22 Nov 22

@earl-of-trumps said
you're a lying sack of scrap. I never asserted that
Earlier you were crying like a girl that your imaginary forum bar on chess website had been killed because of certain posters driving people off, and within two pages VR had driven Torunn off of this thread like he did in the imaginary bar thread. So, you know, just putting two and two together.

So anyway how are you enjoying him in your special club?

Moves
22 Nov 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Rusty, I'm telling you once.. knock the **** off.
Yeah.. that’ll do it, he responds well to fellow tough guys being macho.

Moves
22 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
So your easily amused, what is new?
Nowt, same old 🙂

Moves
22 Nov 22

Speaking of stickiness, recently I tried to patch my gaming chair with some two-inch black tape. The problem was that the edge of the tape peeled back and I got glue on my pants [UK: trousers]. Finally decided to put down another strip of that tape and a small towel of a suitable color on top of it all.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
22 Nov 22

@Kevin-Eleven

that sounds like a plan, Kevin [thumb-up]

Moves
22 Nov 22

@earl-of-trumps said
@Kevin-Eleven

that sounds like a plan, Kevin [thumb-up]
I appreciate that you try to be encouraging whereas some others in this benighted backwater are controlling or pernicious.