Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Nov 22
2 edits

@earl-of-trumps said
@Kevin-Eleven

that sounds like a plan, Kevin [thumb-up]
Thanks! I have already rolled back the edge of the tape and laid down that additional strip, in addition to going to a local discount store to buy a small hand towel of a coordinating color for the purpose mentioned above (tbh, I bought two of the same -- and I should probably start this load of laundry going sometime, shouldn't I?).

While I was there, I also picked up a couple of flannel shirts and some seasonings for cooking.

Am I the only one who is fussy about how the collars look when deciding among flannel shirts of the same size and general pattern?

D

Moves
22 Nov 22
1 edit

A sticky note has been placed on this thread and it says....

THREAD CLOSED

Moves
22 Nov 22

Quite right.

Moves
23 Nov 22

@dork said
A sticky note has been placed on this thread and it says....

THREAD CLOSED
It actually read, “Coats and Clark, thread company, closed” someone must have stuck some whiteout on the four other words.😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Nov 22
1 edit

@trev33 said
Quite right.
To your surprise and mine, I got the bigger vote on not closing the "Did you know" thread! 😛 🙂 Perhaps try another poll for the sticky thread game? 🙂

Better luck with your football/soccer predictions. 🙂

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
To your surprise and mine, I got the bigger vote on not closing the "Did you know" thread! 😛 🙂 Perhaps try another poll for the sticky thread game? 🙂

Better luck with your football/soccer predictions. 🙂

-VR
Sometimes “sticking to your guns” needs some slight adjustments.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
Sometimes “sticking to your guns” needs some slight adjustments.
Sometimes "slight adjustments", just don't work. 🙂

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Sometimes "slight adjustments", just don't work. 🙂

-VR
Right you are but often one can stick a tic mark beside the effort as a learning experience.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
Right you are but often one can stick a tic mark beside the effort as a learning experience.
The only thing I am trying hard to learn right now, is how to be a better chess player. the "Ghost Chamber" is the perfect spot for that, or at least playing the higher rated players that are in there. I've learned a lot from Moon, Trev, & Earl.

-VR

Moves
24 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
The only thing I am trying hard to learn right now, is how to be a better chess player. the "Ghost Chamber" is the perfect spot for that, or at least playing the higher rated players that are in there. I've learned a lot from Moon, Trev, & Earl.

-VR
Can’t remember whether or not I’ve played “Moon” but have played both the others and all I learned from them is that chess is not one of my strong points.😢😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
Can’t remember whether or not I’ve played “Moon” but have played both the others and all I learned from them is that chess is not one of my strong points.😢😁
We all know golf is your game. I think you are here more to socialize, nothing wrong with that either. 🙂

-VR

Moves
27 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
We all know golf is your game. I think you are here more to socialize, nothing wrong with that either. 🙂

-VR
Well I’ve stuck my clubs away till February, thinking I might take them toCuba as there is a course “near” where we will be staying...if we remember to bring along all the needed “paperwork” this time.🤔😲😉👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
Well I’ve stuck my clubs away till February, thinking I might take them toCuba as there is a course “near” where we will be staying...if we remember to bring along all the needed “paperwork” this time.🤔😲😉👍
Good luck with your trip, and the "Paperwork"!!! 🙂 Don't forget your passport!

-VR

Moves
28 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Good luck with your trip, and the "Paperwork"!!! 🙂 Don't forget your passport!

-VR
I’ve already stuck all the needed documentation in my suitcase...just in case.👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
I’ve already stuck all the needed documentation in my suitcase...just in case.👍
Just make sure you have nothing in there that is in the list of things you can't take with you. 🙂

-VR