Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
Just make sure you have nothing in there that is in the list of things you can't take with you. 🙂

-VR
All “prescribed” meds will be stuck in our luggage, in the appropriate containers.👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Dec 22

@great-big-stees said
All “prescribed” meds will be stuck in our luggage, in the appropriate containers.👍
Let's hope they don't lose your luggage. Happened to me when I flew over to Newfoundland. They had it bright and early for me next day as we were coming from breakfast, in they were coming with my lost luggage.

-VR

Moves
06 Dec 22

@very-rusty said
Let's hope they don't lose your luggage. Happened to me when I flew over to Newfoundland. They had it bright and early for me next day as we were coming from breakfast, in they were coming with my lost luggage.

-VR
In all my travels I have yet to have been stuck in that position but hey, one never knows, does one?🤔😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 22

@great-big-stees said
In all my travels I have yet to have been stuck in that position but hey, one never knows, does one?🤔😉
I most likely don't travel as much as you do Stees, and of course if it was going to happen to anyone it would be me, just my luck. I can't complain because I am lucky in other ways, should probably be dead at least 4 times now. Still around to talk about it. 🙂

-VR

Moves
07 Dec 22

@very-rusty said
I most likely don't travel as much as you do Stees, and of course if it was going to happen to anyone it would be me, just my luck. I can't complain because I am lucky in other ways, should probably be dead at least 4 times now. Still around to talk about it. 🙂

-VR
Well then you have 5 more kicks at the “cat” just remember to stick your hand out before using the crosswalk as you’ll, hopefully, be able to keep those 5 a bit longer.👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Dec 22

@great-big-stees said
Well then you have 5 more kicks at the “cat” just remember to stick your hand out before using the crosswalk as you’ll, hopefully, be able to keep those 5 a bit longer.👍
What are you talking about stick my hand out. I may lose a hand! 😛 🙂

-VR

Moves
07 Dec 22

@very-rusty said
What are you talking about stick my hand out. I may lose a hand! 😛 🙂

-VR
Ah yes. You mentioned you don’t travel a lot. Years ago when crossing a crosswalk before venturing across one stuck one’s hand out as a means of “advising” motorists that you were preparing to cross the road.👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Dec 22

@great-big-stees said
Ah yes. You mentioned you don’t travel a lot. Years ago when crossing a crosswalk before venturing across one stuck one’s hand out as a means of “advising” motorists that you were preparing to cross the road.👍
Try that while in Montreal and you may very well lose a hand or your whole body! 🙂

-VR

Moves
11 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
Try that while in Montreal and you may very well lose a hand or your whole body! 🙂

-VR
OMG, halfway down on page four...NOOOOOO. Growing up in Montreal, as I did, it was soon apparent that when the authorities stuck up a sign indicating something was supposed to happen, motorist there took it as merely a suggestion.😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 23

@great-big-stees said
OMG, halfway down on page four...NOOOOOO. Growing up in Montreal, as I did, it was soon apparent that when the authorities stuck up a sign indicating something was supposed to happen, motorist there took it as merely a suggestion.😲
I did mention it was on page 4 or 5 in another thread. Thought everyone was just letting it die.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 23
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Ottawa is the same with their speed signs, my brother lived there year ago, I was up for visit. Flew up and rented a Jeep loaded while there. He told me the speed signs there were more like suggestions, just follow the traffic. 🙂

-VR

Moves
11 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
Ottawa is the same with their speed signs, my brother lived there year ago, I was up for visit. Flew up and rented a Jeep loaded while there. He told me the speed signs there were more like suggestions, just follow the traffic. 🙂

-VR
“And rented a Jeep loaded”? Boy they must have needed the sale because normally they wouldn’t rent to someone “under the influence” Bet that rental agency didn’t last long.😲😁

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 Jan 23

@very-rusty said
I did mention it was on page 4 or 5 in another thread. Thought everyone was just letting it die.

-VR
Not yet.

Moves
31 Jan 23

@ponderable said
Not yet.
Nice to see you sticking around Pondy.👍

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
20 Feb 23

After having many years with an avergae of more than 1000 posts/year, the thread seems to die now.