Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Nov 22

@kewpie said
This thread has stuck around for 1081 pages.
It is the thread that just will not die! ๐Ÿ™‚

I haven't seen you around much, been feeling ok?

-VR

Moves
20 Nov 22

@very-rusty said
It is the thread that just will not die! ๐Ÿ™‚

I haven't seen you around much, been feeling ok?

-VR
Even when it’s stuck, for a while, on a page other than #1 it manages to get back on top.๐Ÿ‘

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Nov 22

We can use a thread like this now, since the Tavern thread has gone belly up.

Australia

Moves
21 Nov 22

@earl-of-trumps said
We can use a thread like this now, since the Tavern thread has gone belly up.
Why did it?

Moves
21 Nov 22

@kewpie said
Why did it?
Probably ran outta beer.๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ข

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Nov 22

@kewpie said
Why did it?
Hi Kewpie
Because certain elements hijacked it with a lot of negative posts and drove people out - and once the two bartenders,
Stees and Torunn left, you could kiss the thread goodbye

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Hi Kewpie
Because certain elements hijacked it with a lot of negative posts and drove people out - and once the two bartenders,
Stees and Torunn left, you could kiss the thread goodbye
Which people where “driven out”… Driven out of what? You realise these threads are just identical digital webpages and not real places don’t you!

Why don’t you post threads in your club where, you, Rusty, Torunn, Stees et-al can imagine yourselves in a little pretend bar ordering pretend food and pretend drinks and have a pretend barman etc?

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
Which people where “driven out”… Driven out of what? You realise these threads are just identical digital webpages and not real places don’t you!

Why don’t you post threads in your club where, you, Rusty, Torunn, Stees et-al can imagine yourselves in a little pretend bar ordering pretend food and pretend drinks and have a pretend barman etc?
We simply found a thread where we enjoyed being. What made the Tavern more imaginary to you than any other thread? We had a good time for a while.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 22

@torunn said
We simply found a thread where we enjoyed being. What made the Tavern more imaginary to you than any other thread? We had a good time for a while.
What’s this drama from Earl of Trump about you not posting in it?

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
What’s this drama from Earl of Trump about you not posting in it?
About me and Stees not posting in it? Both of us participated from the start of the thread and were pleased to see that we were joined by some more posters who also seemed to think it was a good idea. Until it wasn't.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 22
1 edit

@torunn said
About me and Stees not posting in it? Both of us participated from the start of the thread and were pleased to see that we were joined by some more posters who also seemed to think it was a good idea. Until it wasn't.
It had a good run, a lot longer than most threads.

Do you feel you feel that the type enjoyment you had in that thread will never be attained in another thread?

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Nov 22

@divegeester said
It had a good run, a lot longer than most threads.

Do you feel you feel that the type enjoyment you had in that thread will never be attained in another thread?
There will be more fun threads.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Nov 22

@torunn said
There will be more fun threads.
Let’s hope so.
Earl of Trumps is sounding quite down in the dumps.

Moves
21 Nov 22

Nice to see that some “newish” faces are, if only temporarily, sticking their two cents worth in here.๐Ÿ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Nov 22

@great-big-stees said
Nice to see that some “newish” faces are, if only temporarily, sticking their two cents worth in here.๐Ÿ‘
I think the Tavern will be fine with the new proprietors. As a pre-owner I go with the new rather than the old. I am looking for a suitable area for a new business - perhaps you have a suggestion, Stees?