Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Feb 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
And they kept their "sticks" on the ice.
Silly, it was a football game, not a hockey game! 😛 😉 You really got stuck, think you may need a good defragging!

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
05 Feb 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Silly, it was a football game, not a hockey game! 😛 😉 You really got stuck, think you may need a good defragging!
No kidding, no sticky wickets in football metaphors please. Next thing, you know, folks will be insisting that football is really only that other round ball game and we know that the only true round ball game is B ball.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @coquette
No kidding, no sticky wickets in football metaphors please. Next thing, you know, folks will be insisting that football is really only that other round ball game and we know that the only true round ball game is B ball.
The only true game is HOCKEY!!! I am Canadian eh, we love our hockey at least most of us do! 😉 I will stick to that till the day I am no longer able to breathe!

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Feb 18

The only true game is HOCKEY!!! I am Canadian eh, we love our hockey at least most of us do! 😉 I will stick to that till the day I am no longer able to breathe!
Curling? That's a sticks and stones game.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 18

Curling? That's a sticks and stones game.
Actually it is brooms and stones. 😉

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Feb 18

Actually it is brooms and stones. 😉
Dang, gotta send this to the spiritual thread.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 18

Dang, gotta send this to the spiritual thread.
Last time I was to the Spiritual thread I said: I must be God because he made us all in his image...it stirred things up a little, they are an excitable bunch in there. 😉

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Feb 18

Last time I was to the Spiritual thread I said: I must be God because he made us all in his image...it stirred things up a little, they are an excitable bunch in there. 😉
Curling fans, for sure over there. We stick to the basics here.

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 18

Curling fans, for sure over there. We stick to the basics here.
I like to watch curling on TV in major competitions, I think Sweden have good teams.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 18

Originally posted by @torunn
I like to watch curling on TV in major competitions, I think Sweden have good teams.
There is much more strategy involved in the game than I thought.

Moves
06 Feb 18

There is much more strategy involved in the game than I thought.
It's amazing to me how accurate they can be when sticking those "rocks" in specific areas.

Gothenburg

Moves
06 Feb 18

It's amazing to me how accurate they can be when sticking those "rocks" in specific areas.
Any sport in major competitions - if you know the rules - gets exciting once you start watching.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 18

I like how with one rock they can take out 3, 4, or 5 and leave their rock where they want it, as you said the accuracy must take a lot of practice to make that rock stick exactly where they want.

b

Moves
07 Feb 18

This thread has become unstuck. Get back to the nonsense or risk having it slip.

Gothenburg

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @billyray
This thread has become unstuck. Get back to the nonsense or risk having it slip.
It can hardly be stickier than this, can it?