Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Feb 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Hey, Make that 10 gold stickers and you got a deal!! 😉
Gold Stickers are not given out "lightly" and they are never given out more than one at a time. 🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
Gold Stickers are not given out "lightly" and they are never given out more than one at a time. 🙄
Hey in my case I want an exception made!!!

Heads will roll!!! 😛 😉

Moves
01 Feb 18

Hey in my case I want an exception made!!!

Heads will roll!!! 😛 😉
In which case we can use the gold stickers as a means of sticking those, same heads, back on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 18

In which case we can use the gold stickers as a means of sticking those, same heads, back on.
I'd use duck tape personally, it would stick the heads back on better than those cheap gold stickers! 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18

Just a bump to keep this on top. 😉

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
02 Feb 18

Just a bump to keep this on top. 😉
Ordinarily a bump is a violation of TOS. However, in the STG, even Russ and the Mods will have to agree that this was an essential duty. We must not let Ice Cold's prophecy come to pass lest the very thread of the Universe be threatened.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @coquette
Ordinarily a bump is a violation of TOS. However, in the STG, even Russ and the Mods will have to agree that this was an essential duty. We must not let Ice Cold's prophecy come to pass lest the very thread of the Universe be threatened.
Thread me not through that sticky wicket

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18
1 edit

Sometimes I have difficulty trying to figure out if you are using sarcasm or not! I try to stick to the rules at least 90% of the time. 😉

EDIT: As I recall a few mods use to bump threads all the time back in the day! 😉

Moves
02 Feb 18

Sometimes I have difficulty trying to figure out if you are using sarcasm or not! I try to stick to the rules at least 90% of the time. 😉

EDIT: As I recall a few mods use to bump threads all the time back in the day! 😉
I say, "Stick to the present". Don't get stuck, "back in the day".😠😉

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
02 Feb 18

I am never sarcastic. Sincerity R us.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18

I am never sarcastic. Sincerity R us.
Of course R us you're not! 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18
1 edit

I say, "Stick to the present". Don't get stuck, "back in the day".😠😉
Always stick to the present, sometimes talk about the past. What do you do when you meet an old friend? You talk alot about the past, a bit about the present, maybe think about what the future may hold.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
03 Feb 18
1 edit

Always stick to the present, sometimes talk about the past. What do you do when you meet an old friend? You talk alot about the past, a bit about the present, maybe think about what the future may hold.
Got a birthday card last year that read "Forget about the past, you can't change it. Forget about the present, we didn't get you one."

Moves
03 Feb 18

Originally posted by @leur
Got a birthday card last year that read "Forget about the past, you can't change it. Forget about the present, we didn't get you one."
Now that's sticking it to you.😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Feb 18

Originally posted by @leur
Damn I actually smiled...Good one!!! 😉