1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 12:53
    @great-big-stees said
    It's been stuck in our driveway all summer.
    Which only asks another question is to 'why' it was stuck in the driveway all summer?

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 13:291 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    It's been stuck in our driveway all summer.
    But you have plans for next summer - why not keep it until then? It seemed a good idea, nice way to travel places you have never been before. Dine 'home' or dine out, your choice,, see picturesque things and visit friends. Why not stick to that?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '19 19:10
    @torunn said
    But you have plans for next summer - why not keep it until then? It seemed a good idea, nice way to travel places you have never been before. Dine 'home' or dine out, your choice,, see picturesque things and visit friends. Why not stick to that?
    Sound logical to me, should maybe stick to that plan unless there is an unknown reason why he doesn't!

-VR
  4. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 14:33
    14,448. Nuff said. Stick that.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 18:25
    @billyray said
    14,448. Nuff said. Stick that.
    So this would make 14,449 said. I will not say stick that! 😉

-VR
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 18:54
    14,450 . . . but who's counting? Stickin this here
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 19:00
    @coquette said
    14,450 . . . but who's counting? Stickin this here
    There "we" go, sticking unimportant numbers into the mix.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Sep '19 19:04
    @great-big-stees said
    There "we" go, sticking unimportant numbers into the mix.
    Pointing my sticky finger at billyray he started it! 😉

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 12:47
    @very-rusty said
    Pointing my sticky finger at billyray he started it! 😉

-VR
    Then stick it back in your fist and shake that at him. Much more intimidating unless...the finger is the middle one I suppose. 🤔
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:03
    @great-big-stees said
    Then stick it back in your fist and shake that at him. Much more intimidating unless...the finger is the middle one I suppose. 🤔
    LOL....That is a sticky one....I seen a woman in a car the other day give a fellow behind her the finger. He blew his horn as she was putting on lipstick while stopped at a red light and didn't go when it turned green quick enough for him.

-VR
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:07
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....That is a sticky one....I seen a woman in a car the other day give a fellow behind her the finger. He blew his horn as she was putting on lipstick while stopped at a red light and didn't go when it turned green quick enough for him.

-VR
    I did that too many years ago to a driver who forced my car into another lane. My friends then told me how dangerous such a gesture can be - you never know who you are dealing with.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:231 edit
    @torunn said
    I did that too many years ago to a driver who forced my car into another lane. My friends then told me how dangerous such a gesture can be - you never know who you are dealing with.
    That is so true and one could find themselves in a very sticky situation over a minor thing. My brother was living in Ottawa some years ago and him and his step son was out for a drive and there was a car driving next to them and my brothers step son made a hand gesture like he was shooting a gun, and the guy next to them on the passenger side pointed a real gun at him then laughed and drove on.

-VR
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '19 13:31
    @very-rusty said
    That is so true and one could find themselves in a very sticky situation over a minor thing. My brother was living in Ottawa some years ago and him and his step son was out for a drive and there was a car driving next to them and my brothers step son made a hand gesture like he was shooting a gun, and the guy next to them on the passenger side pointed a real gun at him then laughed and drove on.

-VR
    I hope they wrote down the license number and had the police stick it into their system in order to arrest the gun pointing individual.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Sep '19 15:58
    @great-big-stees said
    I hope they wrote down the license number and had the police stick it into their system in order to arrest the gun pointing individual.
    I never even thought to ask, I was so shocked that it had actually happened. He was only a kid in his early teens at the time. It could have been a sticky situation, you just never know who you are playing with!

-VR
  15. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Sep '19 05:23
    This post does not stick an unimportant number.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree