Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jan 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Not the way I type. I am stuck with the two finger type of typing, no thumbs involved...ever.
We call that peck typing with two fingers. I had a best friend who was very quick at typing that way. I told him just stick to what is working for you.

The average typing speed when using only 2 fingers is 27 WPM when copying and 37 WPM when typing from memory. ... And looking beyond just the average typing speed, exceptionally fast hunt and peck typists can reach up to 70 WPM while the fastest touch typists can break 100 WPM.Jun 22, 2017
Can typing with 2 fingers be as fast as with 10? | Typing Blog
https://www.typing.com › blog › hunt-and-peck

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
15 Jan 20

My favorite dog breed is the sticky type setter

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jan 20
1 edit

@torunn said
I read the fires are now under control.
I saw someone say on T.V. that they could be working on hot spots for months yet, perhaps up until April! We do know a very large area has been burnt and air quality is still not good. I may stick something in google after and see what new up to date news is there.

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
18 Jan 20

It's time to show some sticky thread game juju

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jan 20

@coquette said
It's time to show some sticky thread game juju
You sure seem to be sticking it to me in the forums lately....well done!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
19 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
You sure seem to be sticking it to me in the forums lately....well done!!! 😉

-VR
Those poor folks in St. John's, stuck with all that snow. 😢

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 20

@great-big-stees said
Those poor folks in St. John's, stuck with all that snow. 😢
Yes, I believe one area had around 93cm's....They've shown pictures here on T.V. of people snowed in cars buried in snow. They called a state of emergency in Saint John's Newfoundland only emergency vehicles permitted on the highways. Saw lots of people on skidoos. Pretty much everyone over there has one for these events. They can go around and check on the elderly and people they know who aren't able to do much for themselves they dig out. They really stick together and help everyone who needs it.

-VR

Moves
19 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
Yes, I believe one area had around 93cm's....They've shown pictures here on T.V. of people snowed in cars buried in snow. They called a state of emergency in Saint John's Newfoundland only emergency vehicles permitted on the highways. Saw lots of people on skidoos. Pretty much everyone over there has one for these events. They can go around and check on the elderly and peo ...[text shortened]... much for themselves they dig out. They really stick together and help everyone who needs it.

-VR
I hate to nitpick VR but surely you, what with you being a Maritimer, know that it's actually St. John's, Newfoundland and Saint John, New Brunswick. 🤔 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 20
3 edits

@great-big-stees said
I hate to nitpick VR but surely you, what with you being a Maritimer, know that it's actually St. John's, Newfoundland and Saint John, New Brunswick. 🤔 😲
I stand corrected you're absolutely correct! Nice Catch! 😉 😛 That is sticking it to me.

I hope you got more out if than my grammar!

Here is a little more knowledge for you on the reason for the spelling:

http://www.stjohns.ca/living-st-johns/your-city/st-johns-history/city-name

-VR

Moves
21 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
I stand corrected you're absolutely correct! Nice Catch! 😉 😛 That is sticking it to me.

I hope you got more out if than my grammar!

Here is a little more knowledge for you on the reason for the spelling:

http://www.stjohns.ca/living-st-johns/your-city/st-johns-history/city-name

-VR
I think I'll just stick with the geography lessons I learned in history class and of course the spelling lessons too. But thanks for the thought.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jan 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
I think I'll just stick with the geography lessons I learned in history class and of course the spelling lessons too. But thanks for the thought.
Stick to what you wish, the facts in the link I sent you do not lie! 😉

Pluto use to be a planet remember?

Why Isn't Pluto a Planet Anymore? | Space
https://www.space.com › why-pluto-is-not-a-planet
Mar 28, 2019 - Pluto has always been an oddball, but here's why it's no longer considered a planet.

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
21 Jan 20

We have a strictly Plutonic relationship.

Oh, sorry, there's a better thread for this to be sticky in.

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Jan 20

@coquette said

Plutonic relationships are seldom sticky.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jan 20

@coquette said

Sort of the way they start out then become complicated as time goes on sometimes you can be in a sticky situation.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
Sort of the way they start out then become complicated as time goes on sometimes you can be in a sticky situation.

-VR
Platonic relationships are usually very manageable and fun too.