1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 13:471 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    My "problem" is that the things that stick in mine are, well to be kind to myself, somewhat trivial. 😉
    When our ageing brains need to economize space, they get rid of redundant material. We still get annoyed not recalling that or that person's names or dates or places, but we should be grateful for everything that is intact. No sticky things though.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 13:52
    @torunn said
    When our ageing brains need to economize space, they get rid of redundant material. We still get annoyed not recalling that or that person's names or dates or places, but we should be grateful for everything that is intact. No sticky things though.
    Oh I am. I just can't get around the idea that when I want to stick some pepper on my food I have to point at the pepper mill and try to describe what I want instead of being able to remember that's it's called a pepper mill. 😠 😉
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 13:56
    @great-big-stees said
    Oh I am. I just can't get around the idea that when I want to stick some pepper on my food I have to point at the pepper mill and try to describe what I want instead of being able to remember that's it's called a pepper mill. 😠 😉
    You still know how to use it - that's important.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 20:50
    @torunn said
    My long term memory isn't bad but my short term memory isn't sticking very well for the past several years now. Perhaps too many hits to the head over the years.

-VR
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Jan '20 13:56
    @very-rusty said
    My long term memory isn't bad but my short term memory isn't sticking very well for the past several years now. Perhaps too many hits to the head over the years.

-VR
    Shoulda stuck a helmet on.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Jan '20 19:17
    Trying to remember the very important statement I wanted to stick here.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jan '20 19:522 edits
    Kewpie has had me stuck on ignore now for years. I wondering if she just simply forgot she had me on ignore. I probably deserved to be at the time, but that would have been many years ago. Perhaps someone can ask her

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 13:26
    @very-rusty said
    Kewpie has had me stuck on ignore now for years. I wondering if she just simply forgot she had me on ignore. I probably deserved to be at the time, but that would have been many years ago. Perhaps someone can ask her

-VR
    I'd stick it out for a while longer before approaching her concerning her "ignoreance" of you.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 13:33
    @great-big-stees said
    I'd stick it out for a while longer before approaching her concerning her "ignoreance" of you.
    Obviously she has a reason for sticking me on her ignore list, I assume it must have been something I said to her.

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 13:50
    @very-rusty said
    Obviously she has a reason for sticking me on her ignore list, I assume it must have been something I said to her.

-VR
    Surely you wouldn't have stuck in anything untoward in any conversations you may have had with her. 😲
  11. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 14:12
    I am sticking to ignoring my New Year's Resolutions
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 15:20
    @great-big-stees said
    Surely you wouldn't have stuck in anything untoward in any conversations you may have had with her. 😲
    Keep in mind vr is likely to stick in just about anything. Who knows what may have been said to upset her enough to put me on ignore. Perhaps she was just trying to get in the last word? That can sometimes prove difficult.

-VR
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 15:33
    @very-rusty said
    Keep in mind vr is likely to stick in just about anything. Who knows what may have been said to upset her enough to put me on ignore. Perhaps she was just trying to get in the last word? That can sometimes prove difficult.

-VR
    Vey difficult. 🙂
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 15:34
    @billyray said
    I am sticking to ignoring my New Year's Resolutions
    Great, and how are you doing with that?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '20 21:07
    @torunn said
    Vey difficult. 🙂
    Time to stick this in "Vey difficult"?.....LOL

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree