Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
77d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I want to say Bradford, but worried I might be accused of something.
Ten little Indians live there? Was Agatha from Bradford?

Actually, In Chicago I grew up and lived near Devon street.

Moves
77d

@divegeester said
Well I can still run rings around a douchenozzle like you PettyBoy.
Well! I seem to be improving in your eyes. I went from being just 'Petty Talk' to 'Petty Boy'... words come alive? And the word became flesh, a boy. Truly, truly, I tell you that you would not complete one single circle around me before you fell flat on your face.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
77d

@pettytalk said
Well! I seem to be improving in your eyes. I went from being just 'Petty Talk' to 'Petty Boy'... words come alive? And the word became flesh, a boy. Truly, truly, I tell you that you would not complete one single circle around me before you fell flat on your face.
https://flic.kr/p/2pADKAu

Moves
77d

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
77d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Hey, Petty, how are ya. Still have an opening if you want a game. You could make it a Chamber ladder game, too, as I am unchallenged.

And isn't it nice that we have such caring people here, that they go do research on your wonts. Interesting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
77d

@divegeester said

I sometime think I have a weird sense of humour
Only Sometimes? ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
75d

@very-rusty said
Only Sometimes? ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR
Yes, sometimes I think about wether or not I have a weird sense of humour. Other times I think about other things,

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
75d

@divegeester said
Yes, sometimes I think about wether or not I have a weird sense of humour. Other times I think about other things,
Everyone thinks different things funny,I am lucky that me and the wife are tuned in a were from day one. My brother,sister and sister in law loved Mrs Browns Boys,it left us cold,we loved Father ted,thay wouldnt watch it. humour is a bit like Marmite.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
75d

@david-burton said
Everyone thinks different things funny,I am lucky that me and the wife are tuned in a were from day one. My brother,sister and sister in law loved Mrs Browns Boys,it left us cold,we loved Father ted,thay wouldnt watch it. humour is a bit like Marmite.
Try spreading humour on toast.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
75d

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
74d

@david-burton removed their quoted post
Barbarian!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
74d

@divegeester said
https://flic.kr/p/2pADKAu
Someone’s been doing some homework ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
74d

@drewnogal said
Someone’s been doing some homework ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
74d
1 edit

@divegeester said
You do have a very weird sense of humor no doubt in my mind after the fmf, so called prank during a Pandemic!

-VR

Moves
74d

@very-rusty said
You do have a very weird sense of humor no doubt in my mind after the fmf, so called prank during a Pandemic!

-VR
OK. You guys gotta drop this regurgitating of something that happened a, relatively, long time ago.๐Ÿฅฑ