02 Sep '20 11:09
    @divegeester

πŸ‘πŸš¬
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Sep '20 12:12
    And whosoever speaketh a word against the Sonhouse, it shall be forgiven him, but whosoever speaketh against the Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Sep '20 21:43
    "Smite the Philidors!"

(Philistines)
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 11:20
    So it can to pass, as coin placed in the mouth of @English Tal - for his journey over the river & lamented. What cameth of @aticuss2 and @ceaser salad?

It is the doom of men that forget.....
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 15:30
    let not yer passwords be without special characters
    lest ye be caught with thy pants around yer ankles
    and make thy passwords long enough that ye shall forget and fume and rant
    and heed not the call to set a secondary firewall, these are useless and carry not the burdens that ye require
    and should ye be hacked, blame others, for all who know ye know well yer absolute purity of heart
    and also, while we be speaking of sacred passwords, remember verily that thou shalt include random capitalizations and funkytown emoji
    these confuse and confound the enemy and make him cry
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 15:431 edit
    Russ 13, 1-14

Let every person be subject to the moderating authorities. For there is no authority except from Russ, and those that exist have been instituted by Russ. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what Russ has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then post what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is Russ's servant for your good. But if you post wrongly, be afraid, for he does not bear the forum ban in vain. For he is the servant of Russ, an avenger who carries out Russ's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid Russ's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 19:22
    Russ, Exodus 22:18

Thous shalt not suffer a witch to live.
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 19:30
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 19:57
    I note that we already have 3 apocryphal posts on page three!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 20:081 edit
    - The Russ is my shepherd, I shall not chunt; he maketh me to behave with decorum: in accordance with forum guidelines
    - He restoreth my posting privileges and he leadeth me in the ways of righteousness for his site’s sake.
    - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of douchbaggery, I will fear no repercussions for thy Mods art with me; thy alerts and and thy cautions they comfort me.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 00:47
    Did I wonder into the bloody spirituality forum by mistake?
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 10:01
    Russ, Debates 1:22

Thou shalt not bear false witness. Believe not fake news, nor follow a crowd in evil.

Russ, Epistle of the Accountants 2:43

Render unto Russ what is Russ’s, lay up thy treasure in PayPal.
  13. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 14:091 edit
    @divegeester said
    - The Russ is my shepherd, I shall not chunt; he maketh me to behave with decorum: in accordance with forum guidelines
    - He restoreth my posting privileges and he leadeth me in the ways of righteousness for his site’s sake.
    - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of douchbaggery, I will fear no repercussions for thy Mods art with me; thy alerts and and thy cautions they comfort me.
    Second that Reg [edit] sorry, Loretta.
  14. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 14:21
    I thank thee, O Russ, for Thou hast fastenened Thine eye upon me.
    Thou hast saved from the zeal of lying to interpreters, and from the congregation of those who seek to smooth things.
    Thou hast redeemed the soul of the poor one whom they planned to destroy by spilling his blood because he served Russ.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '20 06:46
    Be ye not afraid sayeth the Holy Ghost of a Duke, for no post that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall harass or deride thee shall be surrounded by my servants, for I am with thee even unto the end of the thread.

Matrix 28:20

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree