1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 23:50
    @fmf said
    Sure. But that would call for thumbs down [in their minds, anyway], not an alert.
    Perhaps the way we would see it! 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 23:57
    @very-rusty said
    Perhaps the way we would see it!
    "We"? I don't have any respect at all for how you see things like this. The other day you were urging me to alert posts that didn't warrant alerting as a form of revenge. So, as far as I am concerned, you are just as shoddy and puerile on this matter as the people here who are escalating the thumbs down thing to become an alerting thing.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 03:19
    @fmf said
    What word in that satirical post warrants an alert? Thumbs down I kind of get, but an alert?
    The alert ~ which was presumably made by an er... "Free Speech" advocate ~ has been rejected.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 10:00
    @fmf said
    The alert ~ which was presumably made by an er... "Free Speech" advocate ~ has been rejected.
    Well all’s well that continues on in the general direction of time.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 14:36
    @fmf said
    What word in that satirical post warrants an alert? Thumbs down I kind of get, but an alert?
    She [the Jewish leaders] will have you crucified by the Romans [Russ]. You will hear the cry, Release Rajk and crucify FMF.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:065 edits
    @fmf said
    "We"? I don't have any respect at all for how you see things like this. The other day you were urging me to alert posts that didn't warrant alerting as a form of revenge. So, as far as I am concerned, you are just as shoddy and puerile on this matter as the people here who are escalating the thumbs down thing to become an alerting thing.
    That is a bare faced lie I never urged you to alert anything. Don't even try to think about telling me what I said!!! You don't want to get into a war of words with me.

I said: If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor that is the exact words I used! Don't try and twist my words for you to benefit from, it will not work.

Further more don't blame me for the escalating of thumbs down, you as guilty as anyone!

-VR
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:17
    @very-rusty said
    That is a bare faced lie I never urged you to alert anything. Don't even try to think about telling me what I said!!! You don't want to get into a war of words with me.

I said: If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor that is the exact words I used! Don't try and twist my words for you to benefit from, it will not work.
    If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor

What a shoddy and puerile perspective you have on this matter.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:40
    @fmf said
    If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor

What a shoddy and puerile perspective you have on this matter.
    Try and keep up fmf, I was talking about you and dive's posts not mine and his posts.

(SIGHS)

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:49
    @very-rusty said
    Try and keep up fmf, I was talking about you and dive's posts not mine and his posts.
    And you now babbling about it like this notwithstanding, I am talking about your trashy and feebleminded perspective on alerting posts. Your estimation of what is "fair" when it comes to alerting posts makes you seem as daft as the people who do it.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:541 edit
    @fmf said
    And you now babbling about it like this notwithstanding, I am talking about your trashy and feebleminded perspective on alerting posts. Your estimation of what is "fair" when it comes to alerting posts makes you seem as daft as the people who do it.
    Listen fmf, how would you know what posts I alert or don't alert? Are you a Moderator, I am very doubtful of that. If you were you would know posts I am being blamed for alerting I haven't alerted. You may think I have no friends on here but you would be very wrong. Even though I've never met them, someone always seems to have my back. I can't say I don't appreciate it, but certainly don't ask anyone for it. Now keep me the hell out of your forum squabbles you really don't want to start a war of words with me fmf!

-VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:59
    @very-rusty said
    Listen fmf, how would you know what posts I alert or don't alert? Are you a Moderator, I am very doubtful of that. If you were you would know posts I am being blamed for alerting I haven't alerted. You may think I have not friends on here but you would be very wrong. Even though I've never met them, someone always seems to have my back. I can't say I don't appreciate it, ...[text shortened]... p me the hell out of your forum squabbles you really don't want to start a war of words with me fmf!
    No need to waffle on and on and on in an effort to smother and disguise the issue at hand.

You said this: If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor

They are your words.

That suggestion indicates that your perspective on the alerting posts - the likes of which gave rise to this discussion - is unprincipled twaddle.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 00:321 edit
    @fmf said
    No need to waffle on and on and on in an effort to smother and disguise the issue at hand.

You said this: If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor

They are your words.

That suggestion indicates that your perspective on the alerting posts - the likes of which gave rise to this discussion - is unprincipled twaddle.
    Not mine and Dive's your and Dive's you don't understand.

Or YOU are just trying to pull my chains.

Maybe give it a rest

Thank You,

-VR
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 00:35
    @very-rusty said
    Not mine and Dive's your and Dive's you don't understand.

Or YOU are just trying to pull my chains.

Maybe give it a rest

Thank You,

-VR
    You said what you said. If you want to withdraw what you said, feel free to do so.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 00:412 edits
    @fmf said
    You said what you said. If you want to withdraw what you said, feel free to do so.
    Of course I am not withdrawing what I said. I said if Suzie Q alerted you (FMF) and Dive's posts, only fair that you return the favor. "Those were my exact words" I didn't tell you any more than that. I don't know what kind of a game you want to play, but I probably can play it longer than you.

-VR
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 04:141 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Of course I am not withdrawing what I said. I said if Suzie Q alerted you (FMF) and Dive's posts, only fair that you return the favor. "Those were my exact words" I didn't tell you any more than that.
    You said this: If she was going to alert yours and dive's only fair to return the favor. They are your words. Not mine. That is your notion of what constitutes a "fair" alert. Not mine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree