1. Joined
    19 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 15:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What a fine day it is, indeed!

So nice to see the temple eunuchs. wannabe attack dogs, nubile cheerleaders and precision puppets out in force (well before their handlers arrive). Lovely, just loverly.

😞
    I like precision puppets - nice alliteration.

No idea what it means of course, like so many of the things you prattle on about, but it is a very nice phrasing.

Thought it was worth mentioning.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 15:57
    What a fine day it is, indeed!

So nice to see the temple eunuchs. wannabe attack dogs, nubile cheerleaders and precision puppets out in force (well before their handlers arrive). Lovely, just loverly.

😞
    I know it GB! Why do people single you out? What did YOU ever do. Nothing, right?

Remember though, as you've pointed out these people that get on your case are obviously suffering from grave mental disorders. Have some compassion, is it really their fault? Oops! I mean it is their fault, and nothing to do with anything you've done.

Have a great day!
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:362 edits
    Originally posted by mercurial

I like precision puppets - nice alliteration.

No idea what it means of course, like so many of the things you prattle on about, but it is a very nice phrasing.

Thought it was worth mentioning.
    "I like precision puppets - nice alliteration." Thanks. Mikey liked it too. By the way, he played his new juke box so very loud I had to stuff two royal blue bath towels beneath the door to his little room. Oy... P.S. Hoped you'd respond in kind to the two posts (on page 2) I right index only typed with eyes wide open shut and nearly asleep last night.

😴
  4. Joined
    19 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:42
    "I like precision puppets - nice alliteration." Thanks. Mikey liked it too. By the way, he played his new juke box so very loud I had to stuff two royal blue bath towls beneath the door to his little room. Oy... P.S. Hoped you'd respond in kind to the two posts (on page 2) I right index only typed with eyes wide open shut and nearly asleep last night.

😴
    No they were pretty much crap. You really have to find some new writers. If I have time later maybe I will send over a few names and numbers.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:471 edit
    No they were pretty much crap. You really have to find some new writers. If I have time later maybe I will send over a few names and numbers.
    Guess we're done here. Thanks for the ride. Enjoyable while it lasted. ~Bobby (Ryan on one of the Dating Sites)

😞
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 16:56
    Guess we're done here. Thanks for the ride. Enjoyable while it lasted. ~Bobby (Ryan on one of the Dating Sites)

😞
    Life can be cruel, Ryan. Everything was fine until you opened your mouth.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 17:15
    another GB pile on, don't you people ever get fed up obsessing over GB?
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 17:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    another GB pile on, don't you people ever get fed up obsessing over GB?
    Which are you, a temple eunuch or a wannabe attack dog?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:001 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Which are you, a temple eunuch or a wannabe attack dog?
    a nubile cheerleader, yay for GB!
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a nubile cheerleader, yay!
    Give me a G, give me an R, give me an A-M-P!

(Oops, wait a minute.. you're not a girlie-man, are you?)
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

I know it GB! Why do people single you out? What did YOU ever do. Nothing, right?

Remember though, as you've pointed out these people that get on your case are obviously suffering from grave mental disorders. Have some compassion, is it really their fault? Oops! I mean it is their fault, and nothing to do with anything you've done.

Have a great day!
    "One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't." -(G.B.) Shaw

😞
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:19

Really hoped you would help sustain our long, long overdue conversation. My intent certainly wasn't to create impediments much less arterial blockage.
  13. Joined
    19 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:23
    Really hoped you would help sustain our long, long overdue conversation. My intent certainly wasn't to create impediments much less arterial blockage.
    There is something long, long overdue - but it is not us conversing. My apologies the rest of the forum that you have to endure this. I have Ryan on Ignore.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:25
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

Life can be cruel, Ryan. Everything was fine until you opened your mouth.
    Here's a little dod-earred primer which teaches girlie-men and green boys (of all ages) the in's and out's of one

day becoming a man without fouling their wedgie producing thongs or desperate house-mommy diapers.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Independent
    (good stuff, actually)

😞
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 18:27

There is something long, long overdue - but it is not us conversing. My apologies the rest of the forum that you have to endure this. I have Ryan on Ignore.
    Your call. You're in the cat bird seat (along w/ tim).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree