The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I wouldn't be able to beat either of you and probably wouldn't learn a thing anyway. 😉

I assumed goad to be between a 1800-2000 player. What do you think?

-VR
Why would you assume that when the data you have provided yourself shows my average rating over the last 5 years ranged between 1729 and 1742?

Moves
30 Jan 21

@lemondrop said
what about my ass tattoo?
got time for that?
Hey, it's your ass. Come and get it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why would you assume that when the data you have provided yourself shows my average rating over the last 5 years ranged between 1729 and 1742?
Not quite accurate goad past 90 days you were over 1800, Past year over 1800, past 5 years over 1800 all over 1800....This is what I looked at when I was a co-captain on another site to make my pairings. Especially the last 90 days, as I know over time people's rating can drop because of many different reasons.

-VR

Moves
30 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Could this be considered harassment? Anyone can pull up this info from his profile, so why post it, unless you're trying to harass him in some fashion?
I alerted it for racism, talk about chess rating and not a mention of black or white. Pure racism.

Moves
30 Jan 21

@trev33 said
I alerted it for racism, talk about chess rating and not a mention of black or white. Pure racism.
Care for a tattoo trev? I am getting a bit better at this.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@trev33 said
LOL@ trev33

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
30 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Care for a tattoo trev? I am getting a bit better at this.
Trev, wait until he is good.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@torunn said
He is almost a professional now, I believe his experimental stage has been completed. 🙂

-VR

Moves
30 Jan 21

@torunn said
How can I get better if I don't "practice" on real people? OK, so Lemon's rooks looked more like derelict turrets but hey, they were my first attempts at rooks.

Gothenburg

Moves
30 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
How can I get better if I don't "practice" on real people? OK, so Lemon's rooks looked more like derelict turrets but hey, they were my first attempts at rooks.
Real people, yes - friends perhaps, no.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Well, in the real world it would take you many years to become tattoo artist, but on a fantasy tavern site, a matter of days and you're a professional! 😉

-VR

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Well, in the real world it would take you many years to become tattoo artist, but on a fantasy tavern site, a matter of days and you're a professional! 😉

-VR
Days? 😲 I was thinking more like hours, or minutes. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Days? 😲 I was thinking more like hours, or minutes. 😀
Hey man, it is your fantasy, perhaps you're quick to learn things. 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Hey man, it is your fantasy, perhaps you're quick to learn things. 😛 😉

-VR
Some cerebral things yes but anything requiring the steady use of hands, not so much. But like you said it is fantasy. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@great-big-stees said
Some cerebral things yes but anything requiring the steady use of hands, not so much. But like you said it is fantasy. 😉
Yes, you can do anything and be anything you want! 😉

-VR