1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 10:07
    @trev33 said
    And the first round winners are in, with the biggest shock Chunchie knocking out Hershey's by a single vote? Dime bar just held off a Bounty comeback and Toblerone romped home against Mars.

1. green and blacks 85% cocoa
    2. Twix
    3. The M&S Belgian champagne truffle
    4. Twirl
    5. Flake
    6. Fry’s peppermint cream
    7. Snickers
    8. Lion bar
    9. Maltesers
    10. Dime bar
    11. Cr ...[text shortened]... Picnic
    13. Galaxy/dove plain bar
    14. Galaxy/dove caramel
    15. Toblerone
    16. Fry's chocolate cream
    Can well understand why Toblerone is last but one. They really are HORRIBLE and as for those ridiculous enormous bars at airport shops??
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 10:26
    @drewnogal said
    Can well understand why Toblerone is last but one. They really are HORRIBLE and as for those ridiculous enormous bars at airport shops??
    The numbers were just the order they came out in the first round draw, been using random.org to determine the match-ups. No idea why anyone buys chocolate at an airport, it's always over priced, duty free my ass.

Round 2 voting here Thread 186004
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 10:48
    @trev33 said
    The numbers were just the order they came out in the first round draw, been using random.org to determine the match-ups. No idea why anyone buys chocolate at an airport, it's always over priced, duty free my ass.

Round 2 voting here Thread 186004
    I think you're taking backhanders from Green & Blacks to suggest they are number one Trev. I want a stewards enquiry.
  4. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 10:53
    @petewxyz said
    I think you're taking backhanders from Green & Blacks to suggest they are number one Trev. I want a stewards enquiry.
    Ditto.

First off we have a texan bar in the running which no longer exists. Then we see the mighty Star Bar knocked out by what can only be described as the most boring chocolate bar in the world ( a bloody twix!). And now it's cheap shots aimed at the mighty Toblerone. Dear me!!!
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 11:32
    @petewxyz said
    Contacted the stewards, no foul play reported, do you think they're in the Green and black books as well?
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    27 Jun '20 12:09
    @trev33 said
    Contacted the stewards, no foul play reported, do you think they're in the Green and black books as well?
    Never underestimate the influence of chocolatiers on world events Trev. I'll say no more in this forum, but I'll be surprised if it hasn't come up in debates.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 19:15
    And 32 becomes 8 with Crunchie hanging in there, another shock knocking off Fry’s peppermint cream? Toblerone with another easy win and Flake proving that less is indeed more kicking Twirl out of the competition.

1. Galaxy/dove caramel
    2. The M&S Belgian champagne truffle
    3. green and blacks 85% cocoa
    4. Snickers
    5. Crunchie
    6. Maltesers
    7. Toblerone
    8. Flake
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jun '20 19:23
    @trev33 said
    And 32 becomes 8 with Crunchie hanging in there, another shock knocking off Fry’s peppermint cream? Toblerone with another easy win and Flake proving that less is indeed more kicking Twirl out of the competition.

1. Galaxy/dove caramel
    2. The M&S Belgian champagne truffle
    3. green and blacks 85% cocoa
    4. Snickers
    5. Crunchie
    6. Maltesers
    7. Toblerone
    8. Flake
    I'm going to eat one of each tomorrow.

Will give feedback.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 06:44
    @petewxyz said
    Never underestimate the influence of chocolatiers on world events Trev. I'll say no more in this forum, but I'll be surprised if it hasn't come up in debates.
    ..and now Children we know the real reason why the Deabtes Forumhas been suspended...
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 08:12
    @ponderable said
    ..and now Children we know the real reason why the Deabtes Forumhas been suspended...
    The chocolatiers wanted to increase the crowd numbers in general for the semi finals! 🤔
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jul '20 08:411 edit
    @petewxyz said
    The chocolatiers wanted to increase the crowd numbers in general for the semi finals! 🤔
    We were getting too damn close to the truth about them chocolatiers.
    Don’t make the same mistake here 🤫
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 16:44
    @drewnogal said
    Toblerone is doing well in the semi's.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 17:01
    @ponderable said
    Toblerone is doing well in the semi's.
    So is Crunchie and snickers!

-VR
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Jul '20 17:05
    @very-rusty said
    So is Crunchie and snickers!

-VR
    Actually Crunchie is vying for 5th...
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 12:22
    @badradger said
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.......SNICKER
    ...and it seems you were correct here.

Congratulations

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree