10 May '14 06:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 May '14 06:41
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Looking yes, gawking, no. I'd be embarrassed to stare at a woman, and I'd feel badly if I made her self conscious. I might catch a glimpse of something like that and try not to look in that direction again. I have nothing against nudity or provocative dress under the right circumstances.
    I guess I am just a prudish grumpy old man. 😕
    The increase in size of the average female human breast over historical time is well documented. You can tell people you learned this on the internet, so it is true.

The human male brain is programmed to enjoy the contemplation, and if lucky, the sight and tactile sensation of these enlarged female breasts that are -- largely irrelevantly and even unknown to the male-- capable of feeding his offspring. It leads to his bringing her gifts such as flowers and dinner out and finger jewelry, with the goal of experiencing the aforementioned large breasts, which, to the extent she wishes, she will use to that end. Other results ensue,such as the aforementioned offspring.

The outcome leads to even larger breasted female offspring and even more greatly boob-fixated male offspring.

Who could have predicted that the intelligent designer of the universe would be intending to make big boobs of both genders?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:11
    Originally posted by JS357
    The increase in size of the average female human breast over historical time is well documented. You can tell people you learned this on the internet, so it is true.

The human male brain is programmed to enjoy the contemplation, and if lucky, the sight and tactile sensation of these enlarged female breasts that are -- largely irrelevantly and even unknown ...[text shortened]... t the intelligent designer of the universe would be intending to make big boobs of both genders?
    God's Sovereignty and man's free will co-exist in time. Some make the volitional choice to appreciate the symmetry and beauty of feminine pulchritude passively with women in general and intimately with one woman in marriage; others use it to view the female anatomy as an object of sexual lust gratification. "Who could have predicted that the intelligent designer of the universe would be intending to make big boobs of both genders?" appears on the surface to ignore this distinction.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:431 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It is now the year 2014.

I cannot believe society is still having this discussion:

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/breastfeeding-campaign-posters-stir-online-controversy-190307806.html
    Women should be able to breast feed openly in public of course.

But here's the thing; if a woman chooses to get her breasts out in a public place then she shouldn't get all stiff and starchy if men look at them.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Women should be able to breast feed openly in public of course.

But here's the thing; if a woman chooses to get her breasts out in a public place then she shouldn't get all stiff and starchy if men look at them.
    I don't have a problem with women's breasts feeding or not
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:491 edit
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I don't have a problem with women's breasts feeding or not
    Me neither. The more the better, in fact when I get into power it shall be mandatory that women get their breasts out in public. It's only fair on them.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:52
    Me neither. The more the better, in fact when I get into power it shall be mandatory that women get their breasts out in public. It's only fair on them.
    which party do you represent you will certainly get my vote.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 May '14 13:25
    Here in Ontario that is a woman's right and a few do....not in the winter of course.
  9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 13:27
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Here in Ontario that is a woman's right and a few do....not in the winter of course.
    In certain cultures (other than ours of course) a woman's breast is no more interesting than her elbows or toes or something.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 May '14 13:31
    Originally posted by lolof
    In certain cultures (other than ours of course) a woman's breast is no more interesting than her elbows or toes or something.
    Yes and those are like some pearls...cultured cultures.😉
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 13:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Yes and those are like some pearls...cultured cultures.😉
    for your pun Stees u get the Booby prize
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 May '14 14:51

13. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10 May '14 14:54
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Never thought about that.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 May '14 15:00

15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    10 May '14 15:15
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Right because your wife respected you enough knowing you would have punched any guy out that looked her direction. Can you imagine how embarrassed she would have been having to bail you out of jail while breastfeeding. It's just too much for a child to have to bear knowing their dad is a jail bird because of protecting your family as any good man would do. I commend you sir for keeping your ladies modest.
    Beating somebody up because he glimps at a bare breast? WTF ... contain your ridiculous testosterone upped aggression and be a civilized person instead of a moron.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree