This again?  Really?

This again? Really?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
You mean he likes looking at boobs?
...deep.

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
...deep.
fried

Oooops this isn't a word game thread.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This post has made it into the recommended list...congratulations

d

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
This post has made it into the recommended list...congratulations
That's about as much of an accomplishment as wiping your own ass.

Granted, that's difficult for most of the Seniors who inhabit this forum but still...

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by darvlay

Granted, that's difficult for most of the Seniors who inhabit this forum but still...
You too will be there at some time...just how it works eh?

Moves
13 May 14

I take it you're a senior then?

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

I had a meeting with the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee last night and they espoused my opinion that you were being whiny about your large heavenly sumptuous breasts and that you should be thankful, not envious.

And I NEVER stare at nursing mothers. In the eye, anyway. That would be weird.
My breasts are more like mediumly sumptuous.

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by Sunburnt
OK TMI. 😉

Moves
13 May 14

Originally posted by C Hess
I take it you're a senior then?
Ya a senior grade schooler.

d

Moves
13 May 14

You promised me a fight.

All the plebs are gawking now.

Don't ruin it.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

You promised me a fight.

All the plebs are gawking now.

Don't ruin it.
I think you're jealous because my bewbs are bigger than yours. And your wife's. TAKE THAT!~

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 14

I think you're jealous because my bewbs are bigger than yours. And your wife's. TAKE THAT!~
Well then, don't you tend to fall over if you run too fast?🙂

d

Moves
13 May 14

My wife breastfeeds (in public) with the grace, elegance and modesty of Lady Diana. She doesn't clumsily whip out her mams and start juggling them everywhere in a fit of anxiety drawing stares of every creep on the street. Baby is hungry, one swift move and baby is feeding. I can picture you now, in the parking lot of McDonald's, all four feet of you, a twin under each arm, sweating profusely onto the neck of the stained t-shirt you've worn for three days straight, one tit hanging out of it while the other is barely being harnessed, swearing like a Maine bootlegger.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
13 May 14

My wife breastfeeds (in public) with the grace, elegance and modesty of Lady Diana. She doesn't clumsily whip out her mams and start juggling them everywhere in a fit of anxiety drawing stares of every creep on the street. Baby is hungry, one swift move and baby is feeding. I can picture you now, in the parking lot of McDonald's, all four feet of you, a t ...[text shortened]... t hanging out of it while the other is barely being harnessed, swearing like a Maine bootlegger.
Pretty much.

The problem here is that my boobs grew to the size of my head and having three heads and two babies attached is decidedly non-Lady-Diana-esque. I remember being in Macy's and not really being able to control where boob #1 went, nearly suffocating my child.

So you see, there is way more to be concerned with here than ogling, creepy men. I deserve a medal.

d

Moves
13 May 14

I deserve a medal.
Grampy Bobby will be along to present to you shortly whilst pawing your hair and fantasizing of licking the sweat between your toes.