1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 May '14 15:04
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we ...[text shortened]... feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.
    Did you ladies ever think about taking your boobs to a farmer and letting him put the milk in bottles for you? Seems that might solve the problem of big boob public exposure. Or are you ladies really just having penis envy.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    12 May '14 19:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 May '14 19:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I need more friends who can adeptly manage their engorged mammaries without turning it into a goddamn slapstick.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    12 May '14 19:412 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 May '14 20:15
    It is so reassuring that you men who commented in here say you're ok with public breastfeeding, haha! Breasts are sexualized - I get it, so the opinion about breastfeeding is sort of a comparison to other acts or a type of exposure that might seem "embarrassing, overt, inappropriate or arousing in some way." (speaking for the attitude in the US since we ...[text shortened]... feel pleased about it - I wish it happened more and like Suzi said, we need to grow up about it.
    One of the most honest, insightful and articulate statements of the year on this forum. Another thing about immature 'men' is that they brag about what they don't have and attempt to put women who have an integrity about themselves down...
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    12 May '14 23:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    LOL

This is why I try to avoid arguing with women... because when you lose you lose, and when you win you lose. The only time I've ever won an argument is when I didn't win the argument. lol
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 May '14 11:53
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    One of the most honest, insightful and articulate statements of the year on this forum.
    One of the most embarrassing, disingenuous and sycophantic statements of the year on this forum.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 May '14 12:05
    Originally posted by darvlay
    One of the most embarrassing, disingenuous and sycophantic statements of the year on this forum.
    Respect your privilege of expressing an opinion whether it's in or out of sync with mine. Stay strong and thrive.
  9. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    13 May '14 13:33
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    LOL

This is why I try to avoid arguing with women... because when you lose you lose, and when you win you lose. The only time I've ever won an argument is when I didn't win the argument. lol
    Arguing with women follows a similar rule to engaging with internet trolls:

"The only way to win is to not play the game."

p.s. I am perfectly fine with women breastfeeding in public,
    just as long as they don't leave the other breast hanging out lol
  10. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    13 May '14 13:55
    Listen to Sunburnt. Wah wah wah, I'm so stacked! My heaving sexualized milkbags make things so hard for me!
    You are an idiot. I expect better from you Darvlay. This is probably the attitude most men have when staring at nursing mothers.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:26
    You are an idiot. I expect better from you Darvlay. This is probably the attitude most men have when staring at nursing mothers.
    I had a meeting with the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee last night and they espoused my opinion that you were being whiny about your large heavenly sumptuous breasts and that you should be thankful, not envious.

And I NEVER stare at nursing mothers. In the eye, anyway. That would be weird.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:40
    I had a meeting with the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee last night and they espoused my opinion that you were being whiny about your large heavenly sumptuous breasts and that you should be thankful, not envious.

And I NEVER stare at nursing mothers. In the eye, anyway. That would be weird.
    I think you spend a lot of time staring at yourself in the mirror.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's just you. This is the hottest thread we've had in years.
    How's the thread going for ya now, dive?
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I think you spend a lot of time staring at yourself in the mirror.
    You mean he likes looking at boobs?
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    How's the thread going for ya now, dive?
    You could say it took a dive...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree