1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 01:561 edit
    Thought Association Game (TAG)

1. Sad to see an active mainstream public forum become a lamestream shadow of its former self.

2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Thought Association Game (TAG)

1. Sad to see an active mainstream public forum become a lamestream shadow of its former self.

2.[/b]
    We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:31
    Thought Association Game (TAG)

2. When it finally shrivels and dies, where will you send your senseless spam?
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:38
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    2. When it finally shrivels and dies
    Better have that looked at๐Ÿ˜›
    YouTube
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:52
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Better have that looked at๐Ÿ˜›
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
    Let's toot our horns for "Ba dum tssshhh": Toot... Toot, Toot... Toot, Toot, Toot............... Toot.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 03:07
    [b]Thought Association Game (TAG)

2.[/b]
    2. This thread will help a lot.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 04:441 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    2. This thread will help a lot.
    divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing wrong things for wrong, selfish and petty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 05:301 edit
    divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing ...[text shortened]... tty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.
    How long ago did this happen? What I mean is, when did you first notice things were going downhill? I haven't been here long enough to know what this is about. But even in the short time I've been here I do have one regret... I wish sumydid would come back, so we could pretend to be the same person.

At any game site I've joined there has always been some joker claiming I'm someone else, but the last time it happened I decided to have some fun with it. The other guy (who I was supposed to be) played along in pretending we were the same person. This annoyed the accusers so much they threatened to get the mods to intervene and make us stop pretending to be the same person. Reveal Hidden Content
    and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 08:50
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    How long ago did this happen? What I mean is, when did you first notice things were going downhill? I haven't been here long enough to know what this is about. But even in the short time I've been here I do have one regret... I wish sumydid would come back, so we could pretend to be the same person.

At any game site I've joined there has always ...[text shortened]... and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will[/hidden]
    "How long ago did this happen?" Gradually since 2011 (accelerating during this past year).
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 19:37
    divegeester, no number of threads by anyone will help regain this forum's earlier liveliness until a few other things take place: a) Recovering a sense of common purpose; b) Sustaining our daily conversational energy; and c) Acquiring a collective conscience (doing right things for the right reasons daily... positive impact and favorable momentum; doing ...[text shortened]... tty reasons... continued decline). Fact that we're in this together has unfortunately been lost.
    I'm afraid that is total bollocks.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 19:45
    You make it sound so fun.
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 19:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 20:16
    Originally posted by lemon lime

At any game site I've joined there has always ...[text shortened]... and if this message doesn't inspire the identity game to resume, I don't know what will[/hidden]
    Yeah I heard about that, apparently they were so annoyed that even Russ got involved and told everyone to stop being so childish but then everyone ganged up on Russ but you got between then and saved him and then Russ made you king and then you woke up.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 21:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hey, drewnogal, nice new avatar photo. Mikey and me likey. lol
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 21:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree