Go back
Tough Guy-O-Rama

Tough Guy-O-Rama

General

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
No. 😐
Solid answer. What about as a baby?


@Sprogladog said
Theres a lot of pseudo tough guy energy going on in the debate forum. Thought id create a safe space for them to express themselves. Ill start.

Did you spill my pint!!!
Real men drink Malibu with lime soda

1 edit

@diver said
Real men drink Malibu with lime soda
Damn right..although i like mine with coconut cream, pineapple juice and a little umbrella.


@PuzZuLz said
🎢 everybody hurts!.... sometimes 🎡

πŸ₯²
Ive been dropping REM songs in my posts for days now. Made that one too obvious!!


@Sprogladog said
Solid answer. What about as a baby?
They used to call me Rip the Grip πŸ’ͺ

I was 3.


@PuzZuLz said
They used to call me Rip the Grip πŸ’ͺ

I was 3.
That checks out. You pass the first test.

Have you ever played Sunday League Football (soccer for you non tough guys) for a pub team on a cold december sunday morning?


@Sprogladog said
That checks out. You pass the first test.

Have you ever played Sunday League Football (soccer for you non tough guys) for a pub team on a cold december sunday morning?
I played tackle football 🏈 in prison with no equipment (it was supposed to be flag football) and I was the only white guy man enough to do it.

Offensive line and they always put the biggest, fatest black dudes across from me.

Not once did I let them through to my quarterback but I'll admit our team was terrible.

True story and yes once again I've given easy material for Ghost and Rookie to make jokes πŸ™„


And no we weren't allowed to play in the rain like the movie Lock up with Stallone

1 edit

@Sprogladog

I swear, you weenies don't know what toughness is till you've been married to a German gal for 25 years. She threatened to drive a panzer division through our neighbors' yard because they weren't weeding their garden properly.

I opened a jar of sauerkraut and ate it to placate her. Top that, you bunch of Sitzpinkler!


@PuzZuLz said
I played tackle football 🏈 in prison with no equipment (it was supposed to be flag football) and I was the only white guy man enough to do it.

Offensive line and they always put the biggest, fatest black dudes across from me.

Not once did I let them through to my quarterback but I'll admit our team was terrible.

True story and yes once again I've given easy material for Ghost and Rookie to make jokes πŸ™„
Nice story, sounds like a lot of fun, but its a fail im afraid. Everybody knows American Football is only marginally tougher than going to theatre club or salsa dancing.


@moonbus said
@Sprogladog

I swear, you weenies don't know what toughness is till you've been married to a German gal for 25 years. She threatened to drive a panzer division through our neighbors' yard because they weren't weeding their garden properly.

I opened a jar of sauerkraut and ate it to placate her. Top that, you bunch of Sitzpinkler!
Thats pretty damn tough. check this though....Lassie, the littlest hobk, turner and hooch, marley and me....watched them all didnt cry once yes my eyrs got sore and i needed a tissue but i wasnt crying!!!


@PuzZuLz said
I played tackle football 🏈 in prison with no equipment (it was supposed to be flag football) and I was the only white guy man enough to do it.

Offensive line and they always put the biggest, fatest black dudes across from me.

Not once did I let them through to my quarterback but I'll admit our team was terrible.

True story and yes once again I've given easy material for Ghost and Rookie to make jokes πŸ™„
Snowflake.


@Sprogladog said
Thats pretty damn tough. check this though....Lassie, the littlest hobk, turner and hooch, marley and me....watched them all didnt cry once yes my eyrs got sore and i needed a tissue but i wasnt crying!!!
I cut two onions and almost dint cry.


@moonbus said
I cut two onions and almost dint cry.
Im so tough i dance like nobody is watching every time all the time!!


@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Snowflake.
@Ghost,

Time to come up with something new that gets OLD!!!

-VR