U.S. Shootings

U.S. Shootings

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
"Silly goad" who came in second in the Prose Competition!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
I imagine you have spent a lifetime aspiring to come second in anything.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Nothing is forcing you to comment on my posts, you like stalking my posts
Only when you mislead other people. Learn to read.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Nothing is forcing you to comment on my posts, you like stalking my posts
More than 57 pages of posts in the last month.

You never shut up!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19

@handyandy said
More than 57 pages of posts in the last month.

You never shut up!
Great Andy, happy you have the time to count them....LOL...boring at home?

What about the U.S. shootings? Want to get back to the topic and give your views or keep up your sillyness?

-VR

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@handyandy said
"the president himself confirmed Wednesday morning that what
he was really up to at the time was creating a massive 'tax shelter'"

That was Wednesday, May 8, not today.
There is nothing illegal or immoral about tax shelters.

Read a book!

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
Don't be cute. Read the whole story.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@handyandy said
Don't be cute. Read the whole story.
If it was just a tax shelter and everything was legal no harm all is good.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Aug 19

@eladar said
If it was just a tax shelter and everything was legal no harm all is good.
Sure. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

E

Moves
08 Aug 19

@handyandy said
Sure. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
If you want to see people being controlled by people never seen look at you Democrats, including Obama.

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Aug 19
1 edit

@eladar said
Tax dodgers are being actively unpunished? Is the government saying we will not put tax dodgers in jail? Do we have cities claiming to be sanctuary cities for tax dodgers?

If this were so, then I would agree with you.

Your comprehension skills are deficient. My post reads: “By your reasoning , if a tax dodger kills someone and the govt fails to catch him, then ...” This is a hypothetical analogy to your manner of reasoning, not an assertion that the government is actively not punishing tax dodgers. The analogy is only incidentally about taxes; it’s an example of your sort of faulty reasoning. I could just as well have picked unenforced traffic violations; it would then not have been an assertion that the government is actively not enforcing traffic regulations.

Since you missed that, I have to assume that you also missed the logical conclusion of my analogy of your sort of faulty reasoning, so here it is in plain text: shooting scores of people in a market place is an act of savagery not patriotism.

Since no reference to a clause of the U.S. Constitution which would legitimate shooting scores of people in a market place if the government does not enforce the law has so far been offered, I shall step up to the plate and cite the relevant clause which specifies the proper course of action:

Article 1 of the Bill of Rights states that citizens have the right to petition the government for redress of grievances. That is the correct procedure when the government does not enforce the law.

Historically, this goes back to Magna Carta, as the following web page explains:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/amendment-1/rights-of-assembly-and-petition

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Aug 19

@eladar said
You really think that there is nothing immoral in not paying what is due?

E

Moves
08 Aug 19
1 edit

@moonbus said
@eladar said
Tax dodgers are being actively unpunished? Is the government saying we will not put tax dodgers in jail? Do we have cities claiming to be sanctuary cities for tax dodgers?

If this were so, then I would agree with you.

Your comprehension skills are deficient. My post reads: “By your reasoning , if a tax dodger kills someone and the g ...[text shortened]... lains:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/amendment-1/rights-of-assembly-and-petition
You are such a moron. The government is not charged to arrest law abiding citizens.

If you want your example to be like mine show a group killing Americans due to dereliction of duty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 19

Do the taxes and shooting have a connection?

-VR

E

Moves
08 Aug 19

@ponderable said
You really think that there is nothing immoral in not paying what is due?
If you are legally setting up your money to avoid taxes and pay what is due, then you are paying the taxes you owe.

Do not blame the person who has good tax strategies, blame the government for their tax law.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 19

@eladar said
If you are legally setting up your money to avoid taxes and pay what is due, then you are paying the taxes you owe.

Do not blame the person who has good tax strategies, blame the government for their tax law.
That was the excuse the Trumpster used...Change the system I am only using your laws to not pay taxes. I thought he was going to change all this? Has he sort of forgot about this part of his election promise? πŸ˜‰

-VR