1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 09:16
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Sir, I wouldn't eat anything that was an anagram of 'woofers splat.'
    Confident anagramming! I'd be scared there might be something tasty in there you just disqualified yourself from eating. Don't panic though I think there is a staple diet available from items that are not a 'woofers splat' anagram.

Note also anagramming attracts no red wiggly line and my machine is pretty judgemental.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 09:35
    @shallow-blue said
    No! Obviously the best biscuit ever is the glorious stroopwafel!
    Before our quite recent bowing - out from public life we had a very annoying Dutch couple stay at our lodge every year, for three weeks. By the end of it we were nervous wrecks each time, but they were and still are the most generous donors to our 'village projects fund', and every time they brought us a box of Stroopwafels, you know, six packs of ten or whatever. They taught us the art of placing said wafels over a hot cup of tea or coffee to melt them a bit before consumption; truly a taste experience not to be missed, and surely one of Holland's finest gifts to humanity.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 11:491 edit
    Now 63% to 38%.....The misfits and friends must have finally got their votes in a little over 2 days left and still better than I thought.

I also don't know if all regular posters have voted yet. I am sure we have more than 16 regular posters in the General forum alone.

-VR
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 11:59
    @very-rusty said
    Now 63% to 38%.....The misfits and friends must have finally got their votes in a little over 2 days left and still better than I thought.

I also don't know if all regular posters have voted yet. I am sure we have more than 16 regular posters in the General forum alone.

-VR
    I voted not to ignore Very Rusty. I am in The Misfits clan. Wrestle with it for a while before you reply. Alternatively just conclude I am a liar because it doesn't fit your thesis, it goes on.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:045 edits
    @petewxyz said
    I voted not to ignore Very Rusty. I am in The Misfits clan. Wrestle with it for a while before you reply. Alternatively just conclude I am a liar because it doesn't fit your thesis, it goes on.
    Stop complaining about being in the misfits clan you could do much worst! I know how you all voted....LOL... don't even have to think about it, 'silly pete'! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I just don't know if you all finished voting....LOL...good chance you have though after 16 votes!!! πŸ™‚ UPDATE: now 17 votes....Changes precentage again! 65% 35% now.....LOL...Pete did you change your vote.........hell man you're going to have them all wild with you?

-VR
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:17
    @petewxyz said
    Confident anagramming! I'd be scared there might be something tasty in there you just disqualified yourself from eating. Don't panic though I think there is a staple diet available from items that are not a 'woofers splat' anagram.

Note also anagramming attracts no red wiggly line and my machine is pretty judgemental.
    Before making the post I carefully considered the 93 possible anagrams, just to be sure.

And not to freak you out sir, but 'anagramming' is itself and anagram of 'Aging Man Arm.' (Which we all get eventually, when things start to sag).
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:201 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Before making the post I carefully considered the 93 possible anagrams, just to be sure.

And not to freak you out sir, but 'anagramming' is itself and anagram of 'Aging Man Arm.' (Which we all get eventually, when things start to sag).
    I had assumed things had already started to sag on you and other things had just went limp goad! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

More important matters 65% to 35% with 2 days plus to go!!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:24
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Rookie and Pete, both Misfits, have indicated they did not vote to ignore you.

Have you ever been right about anything?!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Rookie and Pete, both Misfits, have indicated they did not vote to ignore you.

Have you ever been right about anything?!
    Have sookie and pete been honest would be your better question? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:29
    @very-rusty said
    Stop complaining about being in the misfits clan you could do much worst! I know how you all voted....LOL... don't even have to think about it, 'silly pete'! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I just don't know if you all finished voting....LOL...good chance you have though after 16 votes!!! πŸ™‚ UPDATE: now 17 votes....Changes precentage again! 65% 35% now.....LOL...Pete did you change your vote.........hell man you're going to have them all wild with you?

-VR
    Nope, I voted not to ignore VR right from the start, but see how you want to believe that I just changed my vote to make your belief a truth. Watch out for the sanity inspectors!

(Not because I am delighted by your less good posts or that I don't wish you would only post when you came up with a good one, just because I think there is always hope.)
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 12:55
    @petewxyz said
    Nope, I voted not to ignore VR right from the start, but see how you want to believe that I just changed my vote to make your belief a truth. Watch out for the sanity inspectors!

(Not because I am delighted by your less good posts or that I don't wish you would only post when you came up with a good one, just because I think there is always hope.)
    I bet your have brown eyes you're so full of it.

sookie was going to put me on the GB script and lied.

Hard to trust any of you misfits! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I must say the perfect name though, as you don't belong anywhere else.

-VR
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 13:03
    @suzianne said
    You guys have the weirdest names for cookies.
    Hobnobs were originally marketed under the name hobbits, but the Tolkien estate objected. Hard to believe any company would have thought it could trademark that name.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 13:03
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Can I tempt you sir with this one?

[poll]D41CB2CC3EF5623480E47FBEE970085C[/poll]
    this is rustbuckets very own crazy clown $hit show and I have noticed so far heb has managed 1 thumbs up....LOL
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 13:07
    After 17 votes we have 65% to 35% for those keeping with up with the OP. You all know what the rest of you can do!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '20 13:09
    @badradger said
    this is rustbuckets very own crazy clown $hit show and I have noticed so far heb has managed 1 thumbs up....LOL
    Another fellow who was putting me on the GB Script away!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Why do you worry so much about thumbs up and down.....Are they important in your life?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree