Very Rusty

Very Rusty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
After 17 votes we have 65% to 35% for those keeping with up with the OP. You all know what the rest of you can do!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
Time to get back to the OP!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
01 Jun 20

@indonesia-phil said
Before our quite recent bowing - out from public life we had a very annoying Dutch couple stay at our lodge every year, for three weeks. By the end of it we were nervous wrecks each time, but they were and still are the most generous donors to our 'village projects fund', and every time they brought us a box of Stroopwafels, you know, six packs of ten or whatever. They ...[text shortened]... on; truly a taste experience not to be missed, and surely one of Holland's finest gifts to humanity.
Are those the two thin waffles with honey between? If so, they are indeed the Netherlands’ greatest contribution to world culture.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@moonbus said
Are those the two thin waffles with honey between? If so, they are indeed the Netherlands’ greatest contribution to world culture.
moonbus why are you copying and pasting what was said in another page with nothing to do about the OP? Are you losing it? πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
After 17 votes we have 65% to 35% for those keeping with up with the OP. You all know what the rest of you can do!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Oh yes biscuit vote rudely inserted into this thread has 15 votes. πŸ˜‰

-VR

SRB

Moves
01 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
I bet your have brown eyes you're so full of it.

sookie was going to put me on the GB script and lied.

Hard to trust any of you misfits! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I must say the perfect name though, as you don't belong anywhere else.

-VR
Yup, accused of lying right on cue because my behaviour doesn't fit your conspiracy theory and of course told I'm full of it despite choosing the don't ignore option. Sigh.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
Yup, accused of lying right on cue because my behaviour doesn't fit your conspiracy theory and of course told I'm full of it despite choosing the don't ignore option. Sigh.
Pay attention I said sookie lied about putting me on the GB script, and the misfits weren't to be trusted. How is that ignoring you?

You're the one with the conspiracy theory, not me. Don't try to put words in my mouth I didn't say! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I can interfer with your threads as well as you do with mine so you should maybe keep that in mind now! Just so you don't cry about it later.

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Time to get back to the OP!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR
You seem a little, well, needy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's more telling that a greater number of votes have been cast about the biscuits.
Actually at this point your are wrong biscuit poll only has 15 votes.

Very Rusty poll has 17 votes!!! πŸ™‚ 65% to 35%. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
01 Jun 20

RE the OP:

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Actually at this point your are wrong biscuit poll only has 15 votes.

Very Rusty poll has 17 votes!!! πŸ™‚ 65% to 35%. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Actually, the point is sir, you are so needy that you are getting excited about a thread of your own creation that has a 65% majority of people saying you should be ignored, and that includes voters who took pity on you.

Have a little think about it.

Über-Nerd

Moves
01 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Actually, the point is sir, you are so needy that you are getting excited about a thread of your own creation that has a 65% majority of people saying you should be ignored, and that includes voters who took pity on you.

What about those very bland biscuits you chaps call digestives? The ones that look like cardboard. I don't know what cardboards tastes like, not having tried it, but I imagine digestives are about as interesting as cardboard.

SRB

Moves
01 Jun 20

@moonbus said
What about those very bland biscuits you chaps call digestives? The ones that look like cardboard. I don't know what cardboards tastes like, not having tried it, but I imagine digestives are about as interesting as cardboard.
The digestive biscuit allows a chap to have a biscuit without enjoying himself. Like the hard grease proof paper like Izal toilet paper of my youth and horse hair mattresses. This is the stuff of Empires.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 20
1 edit

@moonbus said
Ooh, I like digestives. (Can eat 5 in one sitting).

Edit: Okay 8.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Jun 20

@petewxyz said
The digestive biscuit allows a chap to have a biscuit without enjoying himself. Like the hard grease proof paper like Izal toilet paper of my youth and horse hair mattresses. This is the stuff of Empires.
You are cordially invited sir to write a micro-fiction about digestives.

You can post it here if you like, in my biscuit thread.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jun 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Actually, the point is sir, you are so needy that you are getting excited about a thread of your own creation that has a 65% majority of people saying you should be ignored

No, goad it got the thread lively.......Do you really think I care about the outcome and that I'll quit posting if the majority who are the misfits and friends out vote everyone else and those who don't even look at these threads because they are more interested in chess. Also they don't want people like you on their backs all the time!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR