1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 13:41
    @suzianne said
    Shut up, fool, when I'm talking to you, you'll know.
    Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You don't wanna wind up in hell fire specifically made by God for Trump do you Suzy?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:351 edit
    @suzianne said
    The Hand is a respectable guy, he's just 'badly behaved' sometimes. People have said the same of me, so I get it. He's just more so.
    LOL@ Suzie Q....So that is how you justify his and your behavior!!! You keep trying to convince everyone that, I wish you good luck! 😛 😉

Have you considered the FACT people just might be right about you both? 😉

-VR
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:59
    @very-rusty said
    Have you considered the FACT people just might be right about you both?
    Since when does your brainless opinion qualify as FACT?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:082 edits
    @handyandy said
    Since when does your brainless opinion qualify as FACT?
    LOL @ Andy the name caller, haven't you caught on by now how silly the name calling makes you look? 😛 😉 And you call me brainless!! 😉

Perhaps you are just trying to show Suzie Q you are backing her up, well what would be new with that? 😛 I am sure she/he loves you! 😉

Oh yes in the future Andy, if you are going to quote me, do the whole quote not just part of it, takes away from the context! 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:15
    @whodey said
    Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You don't wanna wind up in hell fire specifically made by God for Trump do you Suzy?
    Amen brother!!! 😉

-VR
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:30
    @very-rusty said
    LOL @ Andy the name caller, haven't you caught on by now how silly the name calling makes you look? 😛 😉 And you call me brainless!! 😉

Perhaps you are just trying to show Suzie Q you are backing her up, well what would be new with that? 😛 I am sure she/he loves you! 😉

Oh yes in the future Andy, if you are going to quote me, do the whole quote not just part of it, takes away from the context! 😉
    Speaking of name-calling, what is this she/he business? You smell like a homophobe.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 23:57
    @handyandy said
    Speaking of name-calling, what is this she/he business? You smell like a homophobe.
    Homophobe? Have not heard that term in a while. Funny how it gets applied to people who have some sense of sexual morality.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:17
    @eladar said
    Homophobe? Have not heard that term in a while. Funny how it gets applied to people who have some sense of sexual morality.
    Do you think referring to someone in a derogatory way as "she/he" indicates a "sense of sexual morality"?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:23
    @handyandy said
    Do you think referring to someone in a derogatory way as "she/he" indicates a "sense of sexual morality"?
    Nothing immoral about identifying immorality when you see it.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:28
    @eladar said
    Nothing immoral about identifying immorality when you see it.
    Are you suggesting that the woman called "she/he" by VR is immoral?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:31
    @handyandy said
    Are you suggesting that the woman called "she/he" by VR is immoral?
    No, you said homophobe.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:39
    @eladar said
    No, you said homophobe.
    Yes, I said VR smelled like a homophobe because he questioned another poster's gender and referred to her as "she/he."
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:42
    @handyandy said
    Yes, I said VR smelled like a homophobe because he questioned another poster's gender and referred to her as "she/he."
    I was referring to the use of the term homophobe.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:53
    @eladar said
    I was referring to the use of the term homophobe.
    Homophobe: A person with a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:59
    @handyandy said
    Homophobe: A person with a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
    A person who believes homosexuality is immoral.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree