What is important in life?

What is important in life?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jun 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think he was saying that he is female, but on the phone has an unusually deep voice.
goad thanks for your two cents but you are wrong as usual!!! But hey, you're on a roll being wrong!!! 😉

Andy really could use some help from you though, he isn't doing so well on his own!! 😛 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
26 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Andy really could use some help from you though, he isn't doing so well on his own!!
Then help us. Show us the proof that you are male.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Then help us. Show us the proof that you are male.
LOL@ Andy....You're sounding like a parrot. I already answered your question silly man.

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE IS WHAT I POSTED: Andy I can prove that about as much as you can prove that Suzie Q is female!!! 😛 😉

We know your male from your pictures at Phlabs BBQ, also some of the other people who I believe are still on the site who were at the BBQ. Two were held, but I believe only pictures from the first one were actually put up.

You see Andy, I don't care if you call me he/she or she/he makes no difference to me as I've told you I've already spoken to people on the phone on this site who know that I am male. What you think doesn't actually matter to me. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
26 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE IS WHAT I POSTED: Andy I can prove that about as much as you can prove that Suzie Q is female!!!
The answer is that you CAN'T prove it. We use the honor system here at RHP... except for you, Very Rusty, who repeatedly calls another member "she/he" because she doesn't offer proof that she is female. You continue to harass this member, a 15-year RHP veteran who doesn't deserve your hateful antagonism. If it doesn't stop, the matter will be reported to the administrators.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jun 19

@handyandy said
The answer is that you CAN'T prove it. We use the honor system here at RHP... except for you, Very Rusty, who repeatedly calls another member "she/he" because she doesn't offer proof that she is female. You continue to harass this member, a 15-year RHP veteran who doesn't deserve your hateful antagonism. If it doesn't stop, the matter will be reported to the administrators.
Andy,

I believe the Administration has already seen the back and forth between us.
The only one even bringing it up now is YOU....No one had said a thing about it for sometime including Suzie Q and myself, you are just trying to make a big deal over a small issue, that neither Suzie or myself have been discussing recently.

I think you've had a bone to pick with me now for over a decade. Relax, why start up something that isn't even being talked about now. Seems like you're not happy unless you have something to complain about concerning me personally. Hell you been on my case now for over decade perhaps that should be reported to Administration at the same time, Silly Andy!!! 😛 😉

-VR