when?

when?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
As I said, 2 million Americans were never going to die.
Who, aside from Trump during his press conferences, said that it could have been 2 million "or more"?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
I am just saying it would not be close to that.
I think you've hit nail on the head. You're "just saying" things.

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@fmf said
Who, aside from Trump during his press conferences, said that it could have been 2 million "or more"?
https://reason.com/2020/03/31/2-2-million-american-deaths-from-covid-19/

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
So the person who was "just saying" it was somebody called Neil Ferguson who lives in the U.K.?

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@FMF

You asked who other than Trump. I answered with that. There are other predictions all claim 2 million dead if no interventions . Google it if you like.

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
As I said, 2 million Americans were never going to die.
Who, in government, at any decision-making level, with authority and resources to actually tackle the virus, and the responsibility to do so, said "2 million", aside from Trump?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
@FMF

You asked who other than Trump. I answered with that. There are other predictions all claim 2 million dead if no interventions . Google it if you like.
Yeah, who else - with responsibility for dealing with this virus in the U.S. - aside from Trump said it? I am not counting Nigel in the U.K.

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
There are other predictions all claim 2 million dead if no interventions .
Who was proposing "no interventions"?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
There are other predictions all claim 2 million dead if no interventions.
What is your estimate for the number of fatalities in the U.S. if there had been "no interventions"?

E

Moves
18 Apr 20

@FMF

If you do not want to continue in ignorance read some articles on the early predictions.

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
@FMF

If you do not want to continue in ignorance read some articles on the early predictions.
Why won't you say who you think was proposing there be "no interventions"?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
What would have been your "early prediction" for the number of U.S. deaths if there had been "no interventions"?

F

Moves
18 Apr 20
1 edit

Eladar, your underpants are at your ankles.†

† © divegeester

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Apr 20

@eladar said
Oh dear...

Did you actually read this article or did you just intellectually jizz-it-off in a lame effort to hold back the scrutiny being surgically applied by FMF?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Apr 20

@trev33 said
Is the troll getting trolled? πŸ˜‰

GG on the games btw, that second one was close.
I think to a certain degree trev we are all trolls, some of us more so than others. πŸ˜‰ Yes GG on both games and congrats.

I don't know if this guy is just yanking our chains or believes what he is saying, probably a big Trump supporter. He should keep closer attention even Trump is backing off a little on when things should be opened up.

Hell we could be looking a year down the road before a vaccine is discovered, lets hope it is quicker. The summer should help but I expect it will be back in fall.

Australia I believe is just starting their winter now, so I'll be keeping a close watch to see what is going on there.

In the mean time keep safe my old friend!

-VR