when?

when?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
17 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Do you not understand we also have a charter of rights?

Look it up Pierre Elliott Trudeau charter of rights and freedoms. Just happens to be the father of our present Prime Minister.

-VR
Obviously you do not have the same rights our Constitution grants US citizens.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 20

@eladar said
Obviously you do not have the same rights our Constitution grants US citizens.
Now isn't the time to banter about who has the better rights.

Now is the time to follow the advice of the Expert Medical people who know more about this than you, me, or the Fathers of the Constitution of the U.S.A.!!!

-VR

E

Moves
17 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Now isn't the time to banter about who has the better rights.

Now is the time to follow the advice of the Expert Medical people who know more about this than you, me, or the Fathers of the Constitution of the U.S.A.!!!

-VR
Now is the time for individual freedoms. If you want to self lockdown that should be a choice. If you want to brave the real world and chance catching a virus just like every year, that should be a choice.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 20
1 edit

@eladar said
Now is the time for individual freedoms. If you want to self lockdown that should be a choice. If you want to brave the real world and chance catching a virus just like every year, that should be a choice.
Your missing one KEY FACT. This is the worst virus we've known.

You take your chances if you wish, good luck to you in not getting the Covid-19 as the U.S.A. I believe at this point has the most cases of anyone. Most likely because people like you aren't paying attention to what going on around you and in the rest of the world!

BTW: I certainly wouldn't call it brave, I'd call it stupid!

-VR

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Can you confirm you understand 'asymptomatic'?
Clearly not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Clearly not.
Previous page I looked it up and copy and pasted it for him, so I didn't get any of the spelling wrong and worded it properly.

-VR

E

Moves
17 Apr 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Your missing one KEY FACT. This is the worst virus we've known.

You take your chances if you wish, good luck to you in not getting the Covid-19 as the U.S.A. I believe at this point has the most cases of anyone. Most likely because people like you aren't paying attention to what going on around you and in the rest of the world!

BTW: I certainly wouldn't call it brave, I'd call it stupid!

-VR
Did I tell you the stats here?

If you randomly selected 650 elderly people in the US in January, you would expect 50 to be dead, only one by covid19.

That is the key fact.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 20

@eladar said
Did I tell you the stats here?

If you randomly selected 650 elderly people in the US in January, you would expect 50 to be dead, only one by covid19.

That is the key fact.
You do know there is more than the U.S. who are involved in this Pandemic? You do understand right now they are the highest infected?

-VR

Moves
17 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Previous page I looked it up and copy and pasted it for him, so I didn't get any of the spelling wrong and worded it properly.

-VR
He clearly doesn't care about spreading a virus he may have but shows no symptoms for and lacks the mathematical prowess to work out the spread he alone could cause.

It is for this reason that the government has the duty to keep such dullards in social isolation.

mlb62

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He clearly doesn't care about spreading a virus he may have but shows no symptoms for and lacks the mathematical prowess to work out the spread he alone could cause.

It is for this reason that the government has the duty to keep such dullards in social isolation.
Martial Law is being imposed ..voluntarily ...lol ...Constitution ? what Constitution? lol

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ogb said
Martial Law is being imposed ..voluntarily ...lol ...Constitution ? what Constitution? lol
We clearly live in different countries (Possibly on a different planet).

E

Moves
17 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You do know there is more than the U.S. who are involved in this Pandemic? You do understand right now they are the highest infected?

-VR
The US shut down only effects US numbers. The virus in the US must be carried by a person into Canada.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Apr 20

@eladar said
The US shut down only effects US numbers. The virus in the US must be carried by a person into Canada.
You know I been called an idiot many times on here.

You are indeed an IDIOT, talking about carrying a virus into Canada. You need some serious help!

-VR

E

Moves
17 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You know I been called an idiot many times on here.

You are indeed an IDIOT, talking about carrying a virus into Canada. You need some serious help!

-VR
How is Canda going to be effected by viruses in the US?

w

Moves
17 Apr 20

@eladar said
How is Canda going to be effected by viruses in the US?
Dudly Doo Right will have to increase his social distancing from 100 miles to 200 miles from the nearest person.