1. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 00:56
    Ok I've been watching for a month or so..every weekend this website slows down !! It should be the exact opposite! It's 4pm in California and a paltry 200 users are online !! Members of this website should be making their moves, and posting on the forums. Instead they're probably out shopping or to a movie or some other worthless activity... watching a B-A-L-L game like a retard..
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 01:30
    Originally posted by woadman
    Ok I've been watching for a month or so..every weekend this website slows down !! It should be the exact opposite! It's 4pm in California and a paltry 200 users are online !! Members of this website should be making their moves, and posting on the forums. Instead they're probably out shopping or to a movie or some other worthless activity... watching a B-A-L-L game like a retard..
    YouTube

Twilight Zone: Season 1, Episode 1
    Where Is Everybody?

24 minutes
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 02:05
    It's 4pm in California and a paltry 200 users are online !!
    Just after 3pm in NZ and 177 on line.
    The Rest of the World sleeps ...
  4. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 03:16
    Maybe they're out with a pretty girl, or even having sex.

Try it sometime.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 11:52
    Originally posted by blunderdog
    Maybe they're out with a pretty girl, or even having sex.

Try it sometime.
    multitasking dude RHP is tom ducked/lost its spark
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 13:03
    You're right, this site used to be a lot more active, if you created 6 new games they'd be picked up immediately, now you can wait around for up to an hour before they get accepted. The forums were so active you'd get responses almost instantly, and this was way back when there were only 8 or 9 thousand players listed instead of the gazzillion members now listed, 99% of which are inactive and haven't been around for years.
    My guess is this site just isn't very popular anymore because some of the moderators are the same liberal trolls that chase normal people away and they ban everyone they don't like, making the debate forums a place that leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you read the sick anti-everything posts.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 13:47
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    My guess is this site just isn't very popular anymore because some of the moderators are the same liberal trolls that chase normal people away and they ban everyone they don't like, making the debate forums a place that leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you read the sick anti-everything posts.
    But the Debates Forum is dominated these days by people who mostly see eye to eye with you. Would you prefer that there were even less people who disagree with you active there?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 13:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    But the Debates Forum is dominated these days by people who mostly see eye to eye with you. Would you prefer that there were even less people who disagree with you active there?
    Yes
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 14:05
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Yes
    Well, if you are someone who would prefer there to be less debate, less disagreement, less diversity and more agreement with you on a Debate Forum that is already dominated by people from your end of the spectrum, I don't see how you can cast yourself as person who has a valid suggestion as to how to make that forum "a lot more active".
  10. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 14:13
    During the weekdays, Monday through Friday, a lot of people must go to work. OK, no problem--BUT-- on the weekends This site should be humming with thousands of players online. ALL day Saturday & Sunday (except for attending church services)..you should be here participating. I can't think of anything better...because there isn't anything .
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 16:50
    During the weekdays, Monday through Friday, a lot of people must go to work. OK, no problem--BUT-- on the weekends This site should be humming with thousands of players online. ALL day Saturday & Sunday (except for attending church services)..you should be here participating. I can't think of anything better...because there isn't anything .
    there is but I can only manage it 10 times a day.
  12. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 18:541 edit
    Wow, some people take comments personal. Thumbs down on being with a pretty girl? Really sad.

Doing something else with your time is hardly "multitasking". It's just living life.

On weekends get out and see the world, if you can't be with a pretty girl, then any girl will do, or find something else. Do things with your family, or pets, whatever. The world doesn't revolve around a chess board.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 19:02
    Wow, some people take comments personal. Thumbs down on being with a pretty girl? Really sad.

Doing something else with your time is hardly "multitasking". It's just living life.

On weekends get out and see the world, if you can't be with a pretty girl, then any girl will do, or find something else. Do things with your family, or pets, whatever. The world doesn't revolve around a chess board.
    I visualise u as an American Ass-hole.
  14. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 19:06
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I visualise u as an American Ass-hole.
    I visualize you as a fat, balding, never-been-married, under-endowed 40-year-old loser who is angry at the world and blames it for your sad existence.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    18 Jan '15 19:09
    I visualize you as a fat, balding, never-been-married, under-endowed 40-year-old loser who is angry at the world and blames it for your sad existence.
    spot on, you should use your talents elsewhere like the middle of a motorway, you sad twat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree