You

You

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Jul 13

5. Camelot Oasis in Space...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

6. "Just COS"

Moves
13 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
6. "Just COS"

7) Friends All React To Spam (or it's anagram)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13
1 edit

Clubs Public Forum thread (OP, first paragraph)

"You"

"Would you join a new private club if I started one?" Note: This Original Post Sentence is an excerpt from my lively General Forum thread simply titled "You" (page 1). The following is from page 12. Any and all of your questions are welcome. (gb)
_________

IP

Moves
13 Jul 13

I think perhaps I'll just stick to playing chess after all, and make do wiith the forums; thanks anyway and good luck! Phil.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
13 Jul 13

8 "Spamalot catharsis in yer face"

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 13
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester

"But the club doesn't exist. It's not in your club list. I suspect this whole thread is just an exploratory escapade into your personal popularity." (divegeester)

[i]"No club exists or is listed on this site until its prospective "Admin" decides there's sufficient interest to justify the initial effort and ashful. Start your own. Please stop fouling the nest in the meanwhile. Thank you,
But this is a public general forum and you are inviting interest and comment by posting it here. If you don't like the range of responses you are getting I suggest up open a private club, surround yourself with your cronies and sycophants and indulge your narcissism to your heart's content in privacy and bliss.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

Originally posted by Indonesia Phil

I think perhaps I'll just stick to playing chess after all, and make do wiith the forums; thanks anyway and good luck! Phil.
Thanks, though "luck" is at best a distant cousin to success. Success with any endeavor within any realm requires resourcefulness, patience and tranquility of soul. Otherwise, pressures and disappointments become internalized as emotional stress which causes the rational decision process to become dysfunctional. Grace under pressure succeeds.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

But this is a public general forum and you are inviting interest and comment by posting it here. If you don't like the range of responses you are getting I suggest up open a private club, surround yourself with your cronies and sycophants and indulge your narcissism to your heart's content in privacy and bliss.
"But this is a public general forum and you are inviting interest and comment by posting it here. [Of course. It's the best exposure the site offers.] If you don't like the range of responses you are getting I suggest up open a private club, surround yourself with your cronies and sycophants and indulge your narcissism to your heart's content in privacy and bliss." -divegeester [Negativity tests strength of character. I'm a realist who accepts its presence. In the OT Gideon learned that unfocused, self preoccupied soldiers aren't worth having. As did the United States Marines. Ship's Motto: "Not without strenuous effort". I, for one, am willing to make it on behalf of the best interests of others. Are you with me or not? -gb

WM
The King of Detroit

The Jungle

Moves
13 Jul 13

"Our space, not My space!"

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13

Originally posted by Westside Mobster
"Our space, not My space!"
"OSNMS"

WM, believe you've got a real contender.
If your suggestion is chosen, what will you pick as the topic of Our Private Club Forum's "First Thread"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 13

"OSNMS"

WM, believe you've got a real contender.
If your suggestion is chosen, what will you pick as the topic of Our Private Club Forum's "First Thread"?
Why don't you start the club and find out. Or will that mean the end of your GF self indulgence?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jul 13
1 edit

Why don't you start the club and find out. Or will that mean the end of your GF self indulgence?

"But the club doesn't exist. It's not in your club list. I suspect this whole thread is just an exploratory escapade into your personal popularity." (divegeester)

"No club exists or is listed on this site until its prospective "Admin" decides there's sufficient interest to justify the initial effort and longer term responsibility. Last count we have 1[8] bona fide members but, in my estimation, need [30] to start. You're entitled to "suspect" whatever you wish. Should additional questions occur to you, please feel free to raise them. -Bobby" (first posted on page 6, six pages ago)

It's a long distance run not a sprint. Rest easy in the harness. We'll be fine. If you and/or your own friends have issues with this club, don't become timid or bashful. Start your own. Please stop fouling the nest in the meanwhile. Thank you," (previous page 11)

The decision was taken with care; it remains firm. No worries. We'll be ready in due time.

Our prospective member total decreased by one (1) earlier today. People tend to be fickle and lose their resolve when facing into new opportunities. I have zero doubt that there will be more disappointing attrition along the way. (gb)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 13
1 edit

People tend to be fickle and lose their resolve when facing into new opportunities.
No, people just have boredom and patience thresholds. It's interesting how quickly you start blaming other people.

Read a book!

Moves
13 Jul 13

Last count we have 1[8] bona fide members but, in my estimation, need [30] to start.
Bobby, just a suggestion:

If you eliminate odd numbers (e.g., 1, 3, 5...) you can reach 30 in half the time.