1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 05:291 edit
    Here's an updated list of all suggested names so far:

1. "Fiasco with Honour" (Our Private Club Forum)

2. "Call Home: Troll Free" (Only Within Our Private Club Forum Calling Area) lol

3. It's not cherry it's grape.

4. Bob's Mob

5. Camelot Oasis in Space...

6. "Just COS"

7. Friends All React To Spam (or it's anagram)

8. "Spamalot catharsis in yer face"

9. "Our space, not My space!"

10. My Camelot Oasis in Space II

11. "Roundtable Conversations 'R Us"

12. "Bananas" (Easy to open. Satisfying. Helps overcome depression. They will improve your mood. Also high in fiber for those who are constipated. And act as a prebiotic stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria. Also acts as a mood enhancer).

13. "Red Hot Bananas"

For your convenience in messaging with any and all questions or comments, here's my [uid]: User 377285
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 10:58
    Originally posted by lolof
    They say that what first attracts you in a new partner is what eventually annoys you the most. Is that anyone's experience?
    I just have to reply to this.

My wife's predilection for lollygagging now drives me nuts. I used to sit patiently waiting and thinking how adorable it was that it took Vicki twice the time to run into a convenient store as the average person.

I refuse to go shopping with her. I'm the exact opposite. God I do love her still.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 18:451 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester

I'll put a $100 up that you dont start this stoopid club at all...

I'll put another $100 up that you will start another thread about it at some point within a week of this one dying...
    "Camelot Oasis in Space" (Opening As Planned on Tuesday, July 23, 2013) Please see Red Hot Pawn's 'Clubs Public Forum'. My appreciation and gratitude to each of you who have contributed toward making our private club a reality. -gb
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Camelot Oasis in Space" (Opening As Planned on Tuesday, July 23, 2013) Please see Red Hot Pawn's 'Clubs Public Forum'. My appreciation and gratitude to each of you who have contributed toward making our private club a reality. -gb
    Yes an incredible achievement GB, 16 pages of forced self-attention to announce in yet another thread, on the same boring subject no less, that you, the proverbial centre of attention, may be opening a club. What a massive yawn, probably the single more boring thread ever in the history of boring threads.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 18:571 edit
    Yes an incredible achievement GB, 16 pages of forced self-attention to announce in yet another thread, on the same boring subject no less, that you, the proverbial centre of attention, may be opening a club. What a massive yawn, probably the single more boring thread ever in the history of boring threads.
    It can't be that boring (for you) as you seem to be a regular contributor to it. Come on Divemaster when it happens just join...you know you want to.

Edit: Perhaps we can get Ponderable to give us some stats on just what percentage of those reponses were yours.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '13 21:31
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    It can't be that boring (for you) as you seem to be a regular contributor to it. Come on Divemaster when it happens just join...you know you want to.

Edit: Perhaps we can get Ponderable to give us some stats on just what percentage of those reponses were yours.
    It won't happen.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 07:37

By the way GB has now started 2 further threads in clubs forum just to tell everyone about this thread in the general forum. The club these 3 threads is yawning on about doesn't even exist. It's all about GB and his never ending quest to understand how popular he is.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 10:56
    By the way GB has now started 2 further threads in clubs forum just to tell everyone about this thread in the general forum. The club these 3 threads is yawning on about doesn't even exist. It's all about GB and his never ending quest to understand how popular he is.
    Yet you continue to "feed" him?
  9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    I just have to reply to this.

My wife's predilection for lollygagging now drives me nuts. I used to sit patiently waiting and thinking how adorable it was that it took Vicki twice the time to run into a convenient store as the average person.

I refuse to go shopping with her. I'm the exact opposite. God I do love her still.
    Many years ago, I dated a man who was a pipe smoker and I used to love watching him smoke his pipes - I was so impressed and he felt so safe and interesting. A couple of years later I just hated his pipes and burnt out matches that he left everywhere...
  10. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 18:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 19:36
    Yet you continue to "feed" him?
    His vanity amuses me.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 19:45
    His vanity amuses me.
    Then you should join his club and laugh your socks off.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Jul '13 03:49
    Many years ago, I dated a man who was a pipe smoker and I used to love watching him smoke his pipes - I was so impressed and he felt so safe and interesting. A couple of years later I just hated his pipes and burnt out matches that he left everywhere...
    That crack cocain is a hard habit to break.🙁
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Jul '13 11:05
    It must be the newness of the initial relationship that blinds us to the things that will later grieve us, if we let them.

In my first marriage it was the loss of autonomy that killed me. I wasn't ready for that one at all. That, and I walked right into it like a fool. Boy did she ever make a mistake. lol
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Jul '13 11:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Here's an updated list of all suggested names so far:

1. "Fiasco with Honour" (Our Private Club Forum)

2. "Call Home: Troll Free" (Only Within Our Private Club Forum Calling Area) lol

3. It's not cherry it's grape.

4. Bob's Mob

5. Camelot Oasis in Space...

6. "Just COS"

7. Friends All React To Spam (or it's anagram)

8. "S ...[text shortened]... ith any and all questions or comments, here's my [uid]: User 377285
    I like Bob's mob. I've always been partial to mobs. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree