1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 00:212 edits
    @trev33 said
    And when was Andy's last move? Come on, common sense donkey... just like the rest of the Brixet donkeys, no common sense 😉
    The time for mocking and abusing people for their political views over Brexit has been extended and extended and extended and it hasn’t seemed to have much effect on the outcome has it? Calling people donkeys, thick, racist, bigots, for over two years doesn’t seem to have moved your argument forward one bit. Are you surprised? Disappointed?

Pretty soon the deal will be struck and then we will be out, Junker and Tusk are indicating how close it is and even the Irish are saying we are 90% there.

Once it is done you will see a very different political facia and agenda in the UK. You will see that sky has not falling down on chicken licken’s head, that the pound will continue to strengthen and the economy continue to grow as the greedy corporations, whom the left have been vilifying for decades of fatcattery and who drove a ‘keep it it as it is’ agenda for there own purposes, will just commercially press ahead...onwards and upwards. No doubt their success in the revised trading model will be vilified by the very ‘remain’ people who proclaimed them to be the bastions of economic common sense during the time of the name-calling.

What you will see however is a continuation of the social strife driven in part by the rancour and ill will over the struggle to reclaim some of our independence back from the casual treachery of Heath, Major, Blair and others. It is a cost I deeply regret and the one price tag I would not have agreed to pay. So I will not return your petty low brow insults in kind but refer you to the future where you can seek a new target to mock.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 05:45
    @handyandy said
    That and more humility.
    Take it to Spirituality, spanky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree