Obey the Moderator.

Obey the Moderator.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
09 Apr 07

"If you need anything, I'll be up kinda late, like 2
That's when things get bad, people start flaming
and everybody's mad

That's when I gotta bust out the ban
just me man - some of these people
just don't understand - you are the liar
one week ban, I know your other screen name man."

- Optimus Rhyme, "Obey the Moderator"

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by st00p1dfac3
"If you need anything, I'll be up kinda late, like 2
That's when things get bad, people start flaming
and everybody's mad

That's when I gotta bust out the ban
just me man - some of these people
just don't understand - you are the liar
one week ban, I know your other screen name man."

- Optimus Rhyme, "Obey the Moderator"
i get this vague sense that was sposed to be directed at me...
why would i obey the man when my life's mission is to find the biggest, bestest way to stick it to the man, whoever the man may be...
in this case, the man is the mod
and what is "flaming" anyway?
you used it just now and i think its in the TOS somewhere...
but i don't know what it means...

s

Moves
09 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
i get this vague sense that was sposed to be directed at me...
why would i obey the man when my life's mission is to find the biggest, bestest way to stick it to the man, whoever the man may be...
in this case, the man is the mod
and what is "flaming" anyway?
you used it just now and i think its in the TOS somewhere...
but i don't know what it means...
Actually, I've been meaning to post the whole song for a while now because its funny - so, not directed at you, although you did remind me. The lyrics aren't anywhere so I just posted a couple of the bits I remember offhand.

Flaming? You're showing your n00biness by never having heard that. Flaming is the online, forum equivalent, of talking sh**. Insults and whatnot.

If you want to fight "the man" I will refer you back to my advice about turning your teenage indignation to a worthy cause. Sh**eing on about the mods is not "the biggest, bestest way to stick it to the man." You may possibly want to volunteer for a day at a recreation centre for the handicapped (I used to volunteer at the Arizona Recreation Centre for the Handicapped) or on a soup line. Try finding out what really constitutes injustice before waging unwinnable online wars...

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
09 Apr 07

Actually, I've been meaning to post the whole song for a while now because its funny - so, not directed at you, although you did remind me. The lyrics aren't anywhere so I just posted a couple of the bits I remember offhand.

Flaming? You're showing your n00biness by never having heard that. Flaming is the online, forum equivalent, of talking sh**. ...[text shortened]... ding out what really constitutes injustice before waging unwinnable online wars...
i aint doin volunteer work...
labor w/out pay or some other equivelant reward is against my code

s

Moves
09 Apr 07

This is a major part of your (and alot of other people's) problem - your unwillingness to accept that to be a part of any society is to accept a certain amount of responsibility for that society. Until you understand that, you will never be a revolutionary, only a child crying for what you're "owed." Remember this - the world owes you nothing, you have no more, and no less right than anyone else on earth. There are over six billion of us, all born the same way, all with equal claim to all the world can offer. You are here to share the suffering and the happiness. Ignoring all but your own myopic views will only increase suffering for all people.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
09 Apr 07

Obeh? Oh Moses.

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
09 Apr 07

This is a major part of your (and alot of other people's) problem - your unwillingness to accept that to be a part of any society is to accept a certain amount of responsibility for that society. Until you understand that, you will never be a revolutionary, only a child crying for what you're "owed." Remember this - the world owes you nothing, you have ...[text shortened]... piness. Ignoring all but your own myopic views will only increase suffering for all people.
hahahahahahaha
you got me all wrong...
i love how you just made a shot in the dark attack on my views when you have no idea what I really think...
here's a few of my views...

1.) adults feel that i owe them something just because they have been on this earth longer than I. many of them will use this as a means for wrenching respect from my cold fingers...
2.) the world owes me nothing for my existence. so I don't owe the world or any of its inhabitants anything...
3.) the government is the single worst invention since the devil himself. an anarchy would be bad, but government is far too easily corrupted, so once again, god has left us having to choose the lesser of two evils: governing bodies
4.) politicians and anyone else who achieves any position of power (anyone ranging from your president to your supervisor at work) will use what power they have to better themselves, almost always at your own expense
5.) music is the only one of the only two things that is pure.
6.) musicians blow productivity out of their lives in order to help the rest of the world escape from the confines of society. these are the true heroes of the world... helping people, like you and me, to escape from the literal hell that society traps us in with their music
7.) besides music, Jesus is the only pure thing ever. He gave his own life for the rest of us to see paradise after this hell of a world. he offers his own scarred bloody hand for us to get out of this [s-word] hole of a world. It is sad that so many people stab around in the dark trying to find a way to escape, when Jesus hs always been there helping us do just that. People reject Jesus for his kindness to us all, and that is whay society as a whole is evil.
8.) once you think you've figured out the world and it's happenings, one of the members of society will, without fail, tell you you're wrong. Society is trying to keep people from seeing the truth
9.) peace can come to an individual in two ways
9a.) die after accepting and following Jesus
9b.) struggle to get out of society your whole life, and if you're lucky, you'll get out before you die. If you try this, then you need to do 9a in the process... either way, peace won't come without Jesus
10.) once the truth is conveyed, society will reject the truth passing it off as an opinion, which is sad.

this is what I think

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Apr 07
1 edit

hahahahahahaha
you got me all wrong...
i love how you just made a shot in the dark attack on my views when you have no idea what I really think...

1.) adults feel that i owe them something just because they have been on this earth longer than I. many of them will use this as a means for wrenching respect from my cold fin reject the truth passing it off as an opinion, which is sad.

this is what I think
I wish the revolution was televised, because this is a sucky read.

P-

s

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I wish the revolution was televised, because this is a sucky read.

P-
😵😀😵

N

The sky

Moves
09 Apr 07

I am sure Jesus would agree. I hear he got a nice sum for letting himself get crucified.

E

Moves
09 Apr 07

there are bigger men to stick it to than moderators 😴

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
there are bigger men to stick it to than moderators 😴
I never gave a damn,
about the meter man,
until I was the man,
who had to read the meters, man.

~Mike Watt

A
D_U_N_E

Arrakis

Moves
09 Apr 07
1 edit

Leave the moderators alone. These guys don't get paid for their work and they're doing the best they can with the likes of most of you! 😛

Edit: Why is it always the people who are too lazy to do anything are the ones who complain about those who do?

DS

Moves
09 Apr 07
1 edit

You don't mind Russ working for free for you though do you?

nb. before you say " you're a scumbag too" - notice that I am not complaining about things here - and I also would do, [and have done] volunteer work in the past.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
09 Apr 07

hahahahahahaha
you got me all wrong...

1.) adults feel that i owe them something just because they have been on this earth longer than I. many of them will use this as a means for wrenching respect from my cold fin ...[text shortened]... reject the truth passing it off as an opinion, which is sad.

this is what I think
I was a Jesus freak (or Jesus people) around 72-73. Went to airports and bowling alleys with my Bible trying to "save" people. It was ground seriously into our brains that only spiritual music is appropriate. Looks like things have loosened up a bit fro what you're saying.

...little did they know that I'd sneak off and listen to Aqualung and Cat Stevens when they weren't around...heh heh