1. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 18:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi Gp, it was late, my mind was fried! Plus its not me that was intent on introducing the Colle, it was Nimzo, he just had to do it! Plus i thought tharkesh question was an excellent, indeed what is the criteria for a successful rook lift! and why does Chernev speak so badly against little moves like h3 or ...h6 when you see them being played all t ...[text shortened]... power to try to work it out, so i just posted the game and let a boffin like you do it instead.
    I don't like Black's play in this game at all, and yet he still nabbed a draw.. typical Colle outcome!
  2. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 09:18
    Originally posted by PAWN RIOT
    ...I get Sick and tired of reading Tosh like this why is it anyone who gets anywhere near the top gets labeled a cheat?...Tell me What do you know about any of the players on here?...I play on afew internet-sites but more importanly I play OTB I know how good i am and i have nothing to prove to anyone specially Beginners 😉
    I can also add that your own engine match rate results were refreshingly low for a top player when I tested them a few months ago. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree