1. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 18:39
    Title says it all.. PR is likely to emerge first....

Mike
  2. gumtree
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 21:57
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    Title says it all.. PR is likely to emerge first....

Mike
    Wrong. Skeeter gets the top spot back by one point. Cue accusations and other buffoonery...
  3. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 22:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. gumtree
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 22:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Right on cue! Award yourself and extra chocolate suggestive for that.
  5. Joined
    01 Jul '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 00:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    ...I get Sick and tired of reading Tosh like this why is it anyone who gets anywhere near the top gets labeled a cheat?...Tell me What do you know about any of the players on here?...I play on afew internet-sites but more importanly I play OTB I know how good i am and i have nothing to prove to anyone specially Beginners 😉
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 02:13
    Please lets not be nasty... People who are really really really good, like the top players on this site, are I'm sure all people who love the game of chess... People who cheat are not people who love the game, but rather people who love to win by paying the price of their own integrity... Lets assume the best from our friends here at the top on the site... I know for a FACT that at least one of them holds some very impressive OTB titles as well...
  7. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 05:411 edit
    Originally posted by PAWN RIOT
    ...I get Sick and tired of reading Tosh like this why is it anyone who gets anywhere near the top gets labeled a cheat?...Tell me What do you know about any of the players on here?...I play on afew internet-sites but more importanly I play OTB I know how good i am and i have nothing to prove to anyone specially Beginners 😉
    I was being sarcastic, boss. Good luck.
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 05:43
    Originally posted by PAWN RIOT
    What PR said, double in spades. Whilst I have to accept some 'tall poppy syndrome' vitriol from peers, I simply will not take it from non-sub 'chess-wet behind the ear' newbie scumbuckets. Just in case there exists some doubt about to whom I'm referring to, its right @ you Thabtos. I've alerted your post and asked admin to levy a 30 day fora suspension, not just for the cheating accusations but also to send a message to others who might think twice about calling me a cheat without providing evidence.

skeeter
  9. Standard memberThabtos
    I am become Death
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 05:52
    Originally posted by skeeter
    What PR said, double in spades. Whilst I have to accept some 'tall poppy syndrome' vitriol from peers, I simply will not take it from non-sub 'chess-wet behind the ear' newbie scumbuckets. Just in case there exists some doubt about to whom I'm referring to, its right @ you Thabtos. I've alerted your post and asked admin to levy a 30 day fora suspension, not ...[text shortened]... hers who might think twice about calling me a cheat without providing evidence.

skeeter
    The only message you're sending is that your reading comprehension is shorter than your temper.

I said it was a joke. If you'd bother to do a search, you'd read where I myself defended YOU when you were accused of cheating. I asked for the accusers to submit hard proof, they had none. I pointed this out.

But be a half-witted harridan and bid for my suspension for an admitted joke.

You don't hold that kind of sway, toots.
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 06:01
    Originally posted by Thabtos
    The only message you're sending is that your reading comprehension is shorter than your temper.

I said it was a joke. If you'd bother to do a search, you'd read where I myself defended YOU when you were accused of cheating. I asked for the accusers to submit hard proof, they had none. I pointed this out.

But be a half-witted harridan and bid for my suspension for an admitted joke.

You don't hold that kind of sway, toots.
    We'll just see about that. I dont search non-sub scum posts and your 'smiley' along with the belated 'it was a joke' doesn't mitigate the cheating accusation. We're all heartily sick of the 'insinuations' from non-sub lowlife's and are looking for a suitable deterrent to end it. 30 days seems reasonable.

skeeter
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 06:34
    Dont worry thabtos, skeeter is not a nice customer, just laugh at him/her personally.
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 07:13
    Originally posted by hintjul
    Dont worry thabtos, skeeter is not a nice customer, just laugh at him/her personally.
    But, I am a paying customer as opposed to a non-sub scum parasite.

skeeter
  13. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 07:261 edit
    It was fairly obvious that Thabtos was being sarcastic, especially when considering the post directly above his. Oh well...
  14. Joined
    10 Feb '11
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 08:30
    Originally posted by skeeter
    But, I am a paying customer as opposed to a non-sub scum parasite.

skeeter
    I do have respect for skeeter and his games.

But couldn't care less about this part of his comment : non-sub scum parasite 🙄
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '11 08:36
    Originally posted by RamP
    I do have respect for skeeter and his games.

But couldn't care less about this part of his comment : [b]non-sub scum parasite
    🙄[/b]
    Harden up you non-sub scum parasite, and it's 'her games' you total ignofant.

Jesus wept.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree