1. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 17:44
    Originally posted by woadman
    ok apparently there is some mis-understanding here. FATLADY I will be glad to accept to play one game ( as White, since you are rated higher) with no timeouts or banks or anything. I ACCEPT your challenge , but must stick to my higher standards of play !
    Now that's a game to get my juices flowing !
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 20:20
    on other websites..just when the games get interesting, my opponents disappears for 2 or 3 WEEKS !! They cant stand the pressure I guess. Most people agree with me 100%, so I now want to just play chess without all the DELAYS. !!
    Capitalization and punctuation are our friends. Use them CORRECTLY!..
  3. SubscriberAspasia
    Old Frog
    Elysium
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 21:09
    thats the trouble with most chess players...you fear a high rating..I fear NO-ONE ! That's why I'm ready to take on ALL page one players on this site !
    chatterbox
  4. SubscriberAspasia
    Old Frog
    Elysium
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 21:11
    Of course I wont accept any offer that includes time-outs or "vacations" . I stated that the first day here. I'm willing to play one or two more games now..but I'm following the Russian Superfinals quite closely right now..
    to prove I'm serious I just accepted Larkie's challenge with NO time BANKS !!
    chatterbox
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '11
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 21:121 edit
    I never really like to post in the forums as I'm just trying at chess, but to play a challenge from such a player would be a treat for me whatever the stipulations.

Willy.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 02:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 15:171 edit
    Bobby Fischer staged his funeral in Iceland and continued to play incognito on the internet. He lives in Budapest now. If you play some of the openings Spassky, Pterossian, Larsen and Taimanov used to, he might approach to you first.
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 15:20
    What happened to the game with fats ?
  9. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 17:25
    I made it clear that I ACCEPT a game vs. FatLady . I also tried to challenge SirDubalot, with no luck...I was blocked out. NO PROB ! Once I get 5 rated games, I'll be free to go directly to the top !!.
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 17:36
    I made it clear that I ACCEPT a game vs. FatLady . I also tried to challenge SirDubalot, with no luck...I was blocked out. NO PROB ! Once I get 5 rated games, I'll be free to go directly to the top !!.
    you understand the rating system? After the first five rated games you get a first (provisional) rating. After 20 games the first non-provisional rating. The provisional rating will go down if you win against much lower rated players.

You can go to the top anyway, you just need high rated opponents (not me obviously)
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 21:081 edit
    Send me a game there woadman
    3/0
  12. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 22:00
    I'm not very highly rated, but I'll also accept a 3/0.

HikaruShindo
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 22:27
    Im just a patzer but if you not playing fats
    send me a challenge. 1 day no time outs
  14. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 23:37
    I think I know who woadman is now. He's Borislav Ivanov.
  15. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 00:00
    Hi everyone...thank you all very much for the offers to play some games. Right now I am maxxed out and can't accept any new games. I also play on another website, too. Plus I'm spending loads of time following the Russian Superfinals and Qatar tournaments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree