Borg

Standard membermazziewag
Only Chess 01 Mar '07 16:24
  1. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:24
    The borg looks like fun, is there any high rated players out there who want to play it against me? I think id rather play against it as white, as black i wouldnt have a clue how to play it and it'd be no fun for either of us, the game can be unrated if you want.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:27
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    The borg looks like fun, is there any high rated players out there who want to play it against me? I think id rather play against it as white, as black i wouldnt have a clue how to play it and it'd be no fun for either of us, the game can be unrated if you want.
    Thread 63574

D
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 16:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 63574

D
    Yeah thats where i learnt what the borg was, i dont understand why you posted that link though, to show me it, or to suggest i ask dragon fire for a game? 😕
  4. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 17:45
    Yeah thats where i learnt what the borg was, i dont understand why you posted that link though, to show me it, or to suggest i ask dragon fire for a game? 😕
    To suggest that we don't need 2 thread on the same subject.
  5. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    01 Mar '07 18:18
    I tried to challenge you to a Borg (1/28 preferably unrated) but could not do so....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree