Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 01 Mar '07 16:24
    The borg looks like fun, is there any high rated players out there who want to play it against me? I think id rather play against it as white, as black i wouldnt have a clue how to play it and it'd be no fun for either of us, the game can be unrated if you want.
  2. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    01 Mar '07 16:27
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    The borg looks like fun, is there any high rated players out there who want to play it against me? I think id rather play against it as white, as black i wouldnt have a clue how to play it and it'd be no fun for either of us, the game can be unrated if you want.
    Thread 63574

D
  3. 01 Mar '07 16:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Thread 63574

D
    Yeah thats where i learnt what the borg was, i dont understand why you posted that link though, to show me it, or to suggest i ask dragon fire for a game?
  4. 01 Mar '07 17:45
    Yeah thats where i learnt what the borg was, i dont understand why you posted that link though, to show me it, or to suggest i ask dragon fire for a game?
    To suggest that we don't need 2 thread on the same subject.
  5. Standard member Dragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    01 Mar '07 18:18
    I tried to challenge you to a Borg (1/28 preferably unrated) but could not do so....