1. Joined
    11 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:01
    Originally posted by giantrobot
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=2984852

You must me cheating to see a move as deep as Bxd1!!
    Hey this is getting to be a hoot... Call in the experts.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:02
    Originally posted by vbrown
    Hey this is getting to be a hoot... Call in the experts.
    Or send in the clowns. πŸ˜‰
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:16
    21. f3 ?? WTPiss this guy is rated 1400+?
  5. Kalamazoo, MI
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:21
    Originally posted by deeploser
    21. f3 ?? WTPiss this guy is rated 1400+?
    Must be a novelty in the highly theoretical 1) e4 e5 2) Qh5! aka "Accelerated Scholar's Mate" opening.
  6. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 02:25
    3. d3 in a standard king pawn opening? I want that engine, I think I can beat it.
  7. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 10:48
    I'm new to playing chess online. I was accused of cheating by an opponent after winning my 2nd game with them. After making it clear that I do not cheat, they agreed to a new game however in the middle of it they again claimed that I was cheating again and had proof. They said that they had got some cheat detection device from the internet.. Maybe I shoul ...[text shortened]... however I am not. Any suggestions on how to best handle situations like this?
    thanks
    vbrown
    If your opponent checked your moves in the middle of the game, then he/she was cheating.

Ask him/her what so called "cheat detection device" he/she was using.
  8. Standard memberMathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    leΓΆlΓ©s ellenfeleim
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 11:56
    Originally posted by lausey
    If your opponent checked your moves in the middle of the game, then he/she was cheating.
    Good point!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:101 edit

Ask him/her what so called "cheat detection device" he/she was using.
    If your opponent use a detection device and your moves are equal to the cheat device so... you are cheat or you should be 2000 rating...

Like you don't have that rating... your moves can NOT be equal to any cheat box...

Seeing the games in the unfinish i see the plays 7,8,9 your moves are too much good for 1300 rating, you made a kind of defense fantastic... I want your cheat game vbrown is really a good cheater defense
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:18
    Originally posted by giantrobot
    Must be a novelty in the highly theoretical 1) e4 e5 2) Qh5! aka "Accelerated Scholar's Mate" opening.
    I think everyone plays as they want.. Like you say it's a very strange opening but it's a good opening! If your opponent as low rating and don't know how to defende it's a really good opening.

But of course that a move like this NEVER can be from ANY engine! I start to play chess against computers and that play can EVER be from a engine. So your opponent is NOT cheating for sure!!!
  11. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:26
    Originally posted by Ana F
    If your opponent use a detection device and your moves are equal to the cheat device so... you are cheat or you should be 2000 rating...

Like you don't have that rating... your moves can NOT be equal to any cheat box...

Seeing the games in the unfinish i see the plays 7,8,9 your moves are too much good for 1300 rating, you made a kind of defense fantastic... I want your cheat game vbrown is really a good cheater defense
    How would a 1290 know that moves are too good for another 1300?
  12. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:27
    Originally posted by Ana F

I am not sure what you are trying to say here. πŸ˜•
  13. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:31
    I'm new to playing chess online. I was accused of cheating by an opponent after winning my 2nd game with them. After making it clear that I do not cheat, they agreed to a new game however in the middle of it they again claimed that I was cheating again and had proof. They said that they had got some cheat detection device from the internet.. Maybe I shoul ...[text shortened]... however I am not. Any suggestions on how to best handle situations like this?
    thanks
    vbrown
    Simple, if you're innocent simply direct your opponent to the game mods. If they continue to bug you put them on your ignore list and you won't have to listen to them anymore... πŸ˜‰
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:33
    ok!

Let's think...

Two people playing chess.. I play a move here in RedHot and i play against computer in a cheat game! A computer makes a move (if it's a cheat of course the best move). I came here to my game and my opponent plays the same move that my cheat box!! If he plays always the same as the computer so or he was cheating or he is so good player that he have to be an 2000 rating! It's logical....

Nobody wins a computer in advanced level (only Kasparov). So if my opponent makes the same moves as advanced computer....

hum?
  15. Standard memberDies Irae
    I Love U
    LaLa Land
    Moves
    12 Jan '07 12:34
    She's saying that if you are not a great player you should not be making moves like a great player. And if you are making great moves you are either rated 2000 or you are cheating.

vbrown was playing like a 2000 rated player but he is not rated that so he must be cheating. I want your cheating program, vbrown, as it mounted a great defense!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree