does anyone here actually play?

does anyone here actually play?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
28 Jan 08

i came here from somewhere else because someone said "redhotpawn.com rules!"

a

Moves
28 Jan 08

you don't have a profile

Moves
28 Jan 08

Originally posted by alviejr
i'm a newbie here- only 4 games started; haven't yet figured out how to check player profiles- but i will if you can convince me that there are any players here
Do you see the move count under everyones Avatar? Or if thats not enough proof for you then go to public games and look at all the games in progress.

Moves
28 Jan 08
1 edit

you don't have a profile
Everyone has a profile just click their nameπŸ™„

a

Moves
28 Jan 08

i clicked my own name- 1 rated game played & won, 3 in progress(even though none of the 3 ever made a move)

j

baltimore

Moves
28 Jan 08

consider becoming a subscriber. you can play in tournaments and clans then. many subscribers have 50 - 200 active games at one time. (i only have around 40 cause i dont want to overcommit myself). if you sign up for 10 tournaments i promise you'll have all the chess you want.

- although you may have to wait a week or two for them to start

a

Moves
28 Jan 08

everyone here seems to be trashing me because... i don't know why. if it offends you that i suggested there are no people willing to play newcomers to this site, why are you barking at me? not one challenge from the lot of you; i did get a "if you don't like it here, go back to africa" kind of quote

i

Moves
28 Jan 08

i will give you a quick game now if youd like πŸ™‚

a

Moves
28 Jan 08

i currently manage 10-12 games at a time & have finished c. 100, winning not quite 2/3. Chess,com is what really rules

MA

Moves
28 Jan 08

i currently manage 10-12 games at a time & have finished c. 100, winning not quite 2/3. Chess,com is what really rules
Finally, the purpose of this absurd thread is revealed.

P

Moves
28 Jan 08

Not everyone wants to subscribe for various reasons. I mean, it's not free. Actually, it's quite expensive.

I play on another site where one can play tournaments for free. And I used to be subscribed there and it was a lot cheaper.

Anyway, this forum is cool and interesting so that's why I recently registered and that's why I also want to play a couple of games.

So, I challenged the topic poster. If anyone wants to challenge me, go ahead. I promise I'll play.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
28 Jan 08

4 open invites, 4 moves, & i've already won 3 games on time.
The only person who has moved in your game with Coquette is...
well... Coquette.

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
28 Jan 08

And in your game with tmcastilho, it's your move chumly. Ya see, it works like this, white moves, then black moves, then white moves, then black moves. Are ya startin' to see a pattern here?

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
28 Jan 08

i came here from somewhere else because someone said "redhotpawn.com rules!"
You have 4 games in progress. In 2 of these it is your move.

I suggest you look in the Player tables and see who the most active players are then perhaps challenge some of these to a fast game.

You can bin the games that no one has moved in with no impact on rating.

I'll help you. Copy and paste this link into your browser - it will show you the most active players.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playertable.php?state=asc&buttonno=2

e8

Moves
28 Jan 08

And I'll give you a slower game if you can stand the pace - or rather the lack of it.πŸ™„